Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
adamsigncool.jpg

:drool:

Great photo... is this very recent? :love:

I was eating dinner and doing various other things. Now I'm here for a little bit.

I hope Grey's was good tonight, Jo. I don't remember seeing any previews last week, so I have no clue what I'm in for tonight. :wink:

Yes, very typical of GA, isn't it.

Tonight wasn't the tear-jerking festival that the last two weeks were. However, you really won't want to miss the last five minutes of this episode. Trust me on this.

Excellent!

Yeah, last week I was a wreck afterwards. :giggle: That show is almost always guaranteed to make me cry like a baby, especially when the storylines have to do with babies or dads (which is like ALL the time! :wink: ).

Well, I'm off to watch TV now. Have a good rest of your night! :hug:

Alisaura said:

Is that the Mummy guy after he grows his face back?

No, that's Arnold Vosloo (who's okay to look at too, once he's "regenerated" :lol: ) Oded Fehr is Ardeth Bey (though his name's never mentioned in the movie - he's the leader of the Magi, the one who helps Rick and Jonathan rescue Evie :wink:

Kafrun must be a certified captioning genius or something... :lol:

No, haven't seen these videos... I'm on my parents' dial-up for the weekend so no You Tube or picture threads for me until Sunday.... :(
What sort of vids are they?

Drea said:

No, that's Arnold Vosloo (who's okay to look at too, once he's "regenerated" :lol: ) Oded Fehr is Ardeth Bey (though his name's never mentioned in the movie - he's the leader of the Magi, the one who helps Rick and Jonathan rescue Evie :wink:

*tries to remember* I haven't watched The Mummy for years... I think I know the guy... big black robe?
I seem to recall he was all right too :)

there are 4 (?) surveillance videos of Vertigo shows, from cameras Willie had placed strategically around I guess. Those are really, really neat.
Then there are just some short clips of his travels in the different cities, etc. Including, but not limited to, a stuffed cat humping a Grammy award, that high-brow type of thing :giggle:

love2bmama said:
there are 4 (?) surveillance videos of Vertigo shows, from cameras Willie had placed strategically around I guess. Those are really, really neat.
Then there are just some short clips of his travels in the different cities, etc. Including, but not limited to, a stuffed cat humping a Grammy award, that high-brow type of thing :giggle:

*snerk* I imagine :larry: was nowhere near said stuffed cat :lol:

Those vids sound cool, I must remember to look at them when I get home...
Does Larry have cat-phobia or something? I keep seeing people mention him fleeing from kittens... and then there's that smiley someone made... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom