PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Hi everyone :hug:

SG, I sent you the list last night, right??

There was a lot going on at the time, and I was just updating it, and I couldn't remember. :crazy:

Yes :yes: I'm actually just getting to it right now

:hug:

you know how in grade school there was always that one kid who sang in the bathroom?
How much you want to bet it was Bono for his class?

I'm sure that was Bono and he probably got teased for it. Well whose laughing now, huh?! :wink: :lol:

Hi VP :hug:

Russty Cat said:

I'm sure that was Bono and he probably got teased for it. Well whose laughing now, huh?! :wink: :lol:

Hi VP :hug:

Adam, Edge and Larry... everytime they have to sit in a room near the bathroom and listen to him singing in the potty :lmao: :wink:

Okay I'm watching R&H again. So sue me. But I read someplace where another fan claims that during the part where Edge slides down the hill and B says "Thumb a lift there, Edge." That he actually says Redge. I don't think he does and its driving me nuts. :lol: Well first off they got the whole thing wrong with what Bono says, but I can cope with the rest. I just don't think he calls him Redge there. I know he does call him Redge, but I hate to have them misleading new fans. :giggle: He does call him Redge in the outtakes, so I think they are confused. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Drea, sure! Just a sec...

Okay, sent. :)

:shocked: :faint: Oh man are you going to be getting a list of requests from me! :giggle: Probably best over MSN though - the file I got from SG seemed to work much faster than anything else :)

**Mmmm.. now I need to listen to Whiskey In A Jar again..

Drea said:

:shocked: :faint: Oh man are you going to be getting a list of requests from me! :giggle: Probably best over MSN though - the file I got from SG seemed to work much faster than anything else :)

Speaking of which, those Virgin Prunes songs you were talking about at Ikeafest, are they files on your computer? :sexywink: :lol:

I need to find some place to shower. I feel gross. :sad:

My bathtub taps are plugged or something, and the water is just trickling out. Can't get it fixed till morning. :madspit:

I was going to go to my moms, but apparently her hot water isn't working. :mad:

:sad:

VintagePunk said:

My bathtub taps are plugged or something, and the water is just trickling out. Can't get it fixed till morning. :madspit:

what don't you come to Dis's....just happens I need a shower also:wink: *cheesy wink

:drool:

VintagePunk said:

:huh: I wondered what that funky smell was :|

:wink:

Go down to the local campground :giggle: Or truck stop :ohmy:

*:shifty: I'm not very helpful am I?

Sad_Girl said:

:huh: I wondered what that funky smell was :|

:wink:

Go down to the local campground :giggle: Or truck stop :ohmy:

truck stop shower:rockon:

when stuff would happen to our spring on the farm I use to have to shower over in the barn:sad: at the yucky barn shower:sad: :scream:

VintagePunk said:

Speaking of which, those Virgin Prunes songs you were talking about at Ikeafest, are they files on your computer? :sexywink: :lol:

They were... I think I've deleted them... I do, however, still have 3 or 4 songs of Gavin Friday's solo stuff *g* Shag Tobacco's a very sexy song.. Bono sings backup on Little Black Dress.. I also have Angel (which I was told was used in the :barf: Leo DeCaprio version of Romeo and Juliet), and Dolls.

Thanks guys. :|

:lol: This really sucks!!!!

My brother just moved into a new place that I've never been to, and if I go there, I'll be stuck visiting. My sister lives out in the country, and I'd probably be stuck out there for a while, too.

:sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

Adam, Edge and Larry... everytime they have to sit in a room near the bathroom and listen to him singing in the potty :lmao: :wink:

:lmao: They've probably heard him in the shower way to many times for their own good. :lol:

Drea said:

They were... I think I've deleted them... I do, however, still have 3 or 4 songs of Gavin Friday's solo stuff *g* Shag Tobacco's a very sexy song.. Bono sings backup on Little Black Dress.. I also have Angel (which I was told was used in the :barf: Leo DeCaprio version of Romeo and Juliet), and Dolls.

That movie rocked :rockon: And I prefer to think of it as Boz Luhrmans version of Romeo and Juliet :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks guys. :|

:lol: This really sucks!!!!

My brother just moved into a new place that I've never been to, and if I go there, I'll be stuck visiting. My sister lives out in the country, and I'd probably be stuck out there for a while, too.

:sigh:

sponge bath:wink: :drool:

it does suck:madspit: sorry bout your shower:madspit:

ugh...getting stuck visiting blows:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom