Pleban Girls Party - Guess who's coming to dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're talking about a man who once stopped at a McDonald's drive-thru on the way to a place that had catering with probably decent food, so I really don't think he's picky. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
We're talking about a man who once stopped at a McDonald's drive-thru on the way to a place that had catering with probably decent food, so I really don't think he's picky. :lol:

Just serve some good wine or beer with your main course, right? :drunk:

... remembers she has spaghetti sauce and spaghetti in the house ...

I'm saved! I really could make a meal for :bono: tonight! :hyper:

Unless he expected a salad and dessert ... :ohmy:

I suspect Adam is the sort who would be picky about what he served if he were a host or in charge of choosing the restaraunt for example but he's so polite and unassuming, I think he'd be easy enough to serve a meal to. Edge is the same, Bono we know has a healthy appetite and isn't too picky :wink:

I'd definitely think Larry would be the intimidating one to serve - between the vegitarian diet and his well known pickiness over other things (IE clean sheets on his bed, etc.)

Sad_Girl said:
Ooh, also Larry has said himself on an interview I watched that he didn't like to eat in front of other people :lol:

Um ... I had that problem off and on for awhile. :reject:

I got over it, though.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Girls! :hug:

VP, I was just reading back in the last thread....that guy at HMV :lmao:
It takes a very special sort of people to be able to recieve such a look! :lol:

:lol: It was kind of a cross between :eyebrow: and a grin...like he didn't want to alarm the crazy, delusional people who think they know U2. :lmao:

Guy: If I smile and walk by fast, maybe they'll leave me alone :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: It was kind of a cross between :eyebrow: and a grin...like he didn't want to alarm the crazy, delusional people who think they know U2. :lmao:

Guy: Look at them, they think they know the band.

:wink:

:lol: Mark actually doesn't like to eat in front of people, either. He says it's because he was a gypsy in a former life.

*Proceeds to picture Larry in a troupe of Gypsies :hmm: :drool:

WB Bri :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Mark actually doesn't like to eat in front of people, either. He says it's because he was a gypsy in a former life.

*Proceeds to picture Larry in a troupe of Gypsies :hmm: :drool:

Gypsies, huh? :hmm:

My little phobia had nothing to do with gypsies. That's a creative explanation for it, though. And one I'd never heard before. :lol:

It's been real, it's been fun, it's been real fun.

But Grey's Anatomy is on. And I don't think I've seen tonight's ep.

:wave:

See you in about an hour.

Back
Top Bottom