Pleban Girls Party - Guess who's coming to dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to Topshop :happy: (Thought of you. :hug: ) I got 2 vests a red and yellow one. Nice and summery. I was looking for a new pair of jeans. I split my fave pair right up one of the side seams on the back pocket of the jeans yesterday before gig. YOu can see my knickers through the hole. :lmao: So i bought a Ramones badge that my friend is going to sew into the gap for me. :drool:

ALso bought some posters from a shop. A Joshua Tree one and a really nice band one form HTAAB period. :drool:

And a really nice pair of knickers. :drool:

Also Rach met up with us in Manchester. :hyper:

bonoishot said:
I went to Topshop :happy: (Thought of you. :hug: ) I got 2 vests a red and yellow one. Nice and summery. I was looking for a new pair of jeans. I split my fave pair right up one of the side seams on the back pocket of the jeans yesterday before gig. YOu can see my knickers through the hole. :lmao: So i bought a Ramones badge that my friend is going to sew into the gap for me. :drool:

ALso bought some posters from a shop. A Joshua Tree one and a really nice band one form HTAAB period. :drool:

And a really nice pair of knickers. :drool:

Also Rach met up with us in Manchester. :hyper:

Jem's knickers :drool:

Sounds like you had a great time shopping :happy:

Hi Chickadee :wave:

Hey everyone! :hug: :hug: for all!!

Mucca - I have no idea if we have a Ben & Jerry's. Maybe downtown or in Kits/English Bay possibly? I have no idea. :shrug: I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't eat the stuff. :grumpy: :lol:

I'm pretty good Jem.

I got home 5 days ago. Then two days in I got hit with some virus and I spent the night puking my brains out. But other than that it's been great. :lol:

I'm going out to lunch in a few to catch up with an old friend.

ThoraSEB said:
Hey everyone! :hug: :hug: for all!!

Mucca - I have no idea if we have a Ben & Jerry's. Maybe downtown or in Kits/English Bay possibly? I have no idea. :shrug: I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't eat the stuff. :grumpy: :lol:

I haven't seen any around. We definately need one!! :madspit:

Sucks that your lactose intolerant!

I had a teacher back in highschool who just didn't like ice cream because of it's texture. Strange....

Mucca said:
I haven't seen any around. We definately need one!! :madspit:

Sucks that your lactose intolerant!

I had a teacher back in highschool who just didn't like ice cream because of it's texture. Strange....

I'm used to it - I've been this way since I was a little kid. I remember loving ice cream though. :drool:

I'll eat it once in a blue moon because occasionally I'll get a huge craving. I get pretty sick, so it has to look and taste DAMN good in order for it to be worth it! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing pretty good. Today has been flying by, which is very nice. Looking forward to watching hockey and chilling out at home tonight. :D

Who do you think is going to win the cup? I'm hoping Edmonton will but I'm really doubting it.....:sigh:

Wild :hug:

Mucca said:

Who do you think is going to win the cup? I'm hoping Edmonton will but I'm really doubting it.....:sigh:

I'm definitely rooting for Edmonton! :hyper: I swore up and down once we were eliminated that I wouldn't root for them, but I can't help it! :lol: Carolina's pretty good, so it will be a great series! :up: If Edmonton wins it's gonna be so crazy. My roomie is a former Edmontonian, so she's already gone nutso!! :lmao:

Hi Mucca, Jem, Wild, Thora, Weldy! :hug:

You all okay?

Jem, it's not been too bad today, I was out and it was pretty warm but not too hot! Pretty nice actually!

I've no ice cream either! :(

bonoishot said:

We did thanks. :hyper: Not shopped for ages especially in Manchester. Last time i was there i was hungover. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao:

Alrighty I gotta go meet up with my friend. I'll see you girls later :hug::wave:

Back
Top Bottom