Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Yu really don't want to know what they do with those knitting needles :yikes:

:shrug: knitting?

:lmao: oh Wild, I should pm you... me and BonoMot made a little questionnaire for a certain person :lmao: not that I'll EVER give it to him... but just.. the idea... :wink: perhaps you'd like to add some questions to it too?

Galeongirl said:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: YAY NEW SIMS :hyper:

:flirt: can I be in it?

:shifty: or do I need to bribe you with lotsa love and kisses?

I already said all you gotta do - gimme the name of one celebrity you would settle for seeing your sim involved with; the boys from U2 are automatic, naturally

:wink:

and, no, drea, I'm not sleeping in :lol: I got up early, actually. I'm HOPING to see Pirates today - though it doesn't look good. I should at least be able to run erands and do a little shopping, though :)

:tsk: who neesd sleep anyway!

:shifty: I'd know a non-celeb I'd like as substitute but I guess that can't be done...

:hmm: well, err..... ack I'm not good at this :lol: errr perhaps Pierce Brosnan again? but as james bond if that's ok :love:

How are you gals :hug:

bonoishot said:

Good Choices. :drool::combust:

Craig Doyle for those that don't know is a BBC presenter. He used to present a holiday programme, he now presents sports stuff though. Hes Irish aswell. :combust:

I'd take anyone of those 4. :combust:

Pics of Craig Doyle:

_1418446_doyle150.jpg

craig3.jpg

Not the clearest/best pic but you can see his dimples. :cute:
craig20doyle20pic20rec2007100520sma.jpg

Craig :drool:

And what's wrong with NI & Mr GG :madwife:

:applaud: Go Jem!

:giggle: my parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year.... I said my license..... they were :crack: because this year my sis got it! :lol:

Is this the appointment that was cancelled a while back, and had to be rebooked? I'm sure it will be fine, I have a good feeling about it. :hug: :)

We're doing well, thanks. Last week Sarah decided on which university to attend, and she picked mine. :happy: Of all the six schools, we visited 4 of them (the other two she said there was no point), and at this one, she liked the courses they offered best, she liked their residences best, and she was offered more scholarship money. She said from the beginning that she'd whore herself out to whoever offered the most money, and it just happened to be them. :lol:

Me, I'm still fighting this cold. I've had it over two weeks now. :madwife:

Sorry, Sarah just woke from a nap, and she's demanding dinner - so I'm running back and forth.

She isn't sure what she wants to take, but her interests include history, classical studies, religious studies and psych...and the way that classes are structured at my school, she'll be able to get a good variety of each her first year, so she can decide what direction to go in. :)

I know she should be. :sigh:

I don't think that she could be PM. PMs have to at least pretend to like people. :lol: I think she'd be better suited to something behind the scenes in politics. Oh yeah, I forgot that she's also interested in poly sci.

Her midterm average this term was 96.2% :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom