Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nitey, nite SG! :hug:

:hmm: STILL hasn't decided yet on an sim!alternate.

I'll figure it out over the next few days and post on Weds or thurs [wprob won't be by a puter till then...............

I have several possibilities but I'm not QUITE ready to]

"commit" :lol: ;lol:

:hug:S all

ttfn!

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
For Wild...

bonoplotting3.jpg

Any other requests? :wink:

:drool: :drool:

bonoishot said:
Hi girls.

spaghetti bolognese. :drool:

POTC 3. :drool::combust::hyper:

I bought a neew duvet cover today. :drool: Its so gorgeous and has a runner to go accross it, like you'd get in a nice hotel. :drool :

Its a lot nicer than the pic and not so da\rk, the pic doesn't do it justice.
http://www.dunelm-mill.com/product/991A.htm

Got to go finish tea off. Be back later. :kiss:

Spag Bol :drool:

POTC3 :combust:

Your new duvet cover:drool:

Drea said:
:lol:

I have to tell you how much fun it was watching the Indigo staff - the events people (not the regular staff) had been warned by Rachel (who organized the event for Stephanie), Stephanie, Sherri, and a few other people that they were expecting 160-200 people, and that was before the ad ended up in the Globe and Mail last weekend - seeing the growing numbers of knitters arriving and being in utter shock :lmao: Not to mention the expressions of muggles going up the escalator (the event was on the lower floor of the store) or down the stairs :evil:

Fear us. We are many and we wield sharp pointy objects :evil: We also spend a great deal of money, are the biggest users of blogs, and drink a hell of a lot of alcohol :wink:

Apparently afterwards the events people apologized to both Rachel and Stephanie for underestimating things :D

Looks like you had fun, Drea :)

Sad_Girl said:
:happy: Awwww, thanks for acting scared for me - how thoughtful of you

:lmao:

I'm alright, thanks. Talked to Gav briefly earlier - I know I say it often, but - He's so sweet :love: :heart:

Mark is supposed to be bringing me my money tonight, but I'm starting to think he's going to cancel. I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow, though - I just hope to get to see POTC3 sometime this week. Oh, and maybe pay the bills sooner or later. :lol:

I'm trying to re-install the sims into my computer - if it works I'm going to give it another try with a smaller number of sims, just the interested Plebans who are around the party a lot, the four guys and a few other celebrities as suggested by the participants. You interested? :wink:

GAv :heart: :love:

SIMS :drool: :bow:

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz :hug:

Anyone who wants in just has to say so - after things have filled up a little, I may have to start saying no, but right now it's wide open. I'm not putting anyone in automatically though, they have to ask :wink:

and they have to suggest one U2 alternative for potential sims romance, as well

ME ME :hyper: :hyper:

:hmm:Johnny Depp , Dave Gahan, Freddie Ljungberg,Mr GG, Colin Farrell, Charlie Sheen, Brad Pitt, NI, Jude Law, Dermot O‘Leary ,Enrique Iglesias ,Sean Bean , Ewan McGregor ,Martin Kemp , David Boreanaz, Craig Doyle,Nigel Harman, Julian McMahon, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jon Bon Jovi,

Oh you meant just one :reject: I'm easy anyone will do

Hey people! :wave:

Good to hear your mum is doing well, Weldy! :hug:

Great photos of the Yarn crawl, Drea... sounds like you all had a blast :D

Sims :hmm:... Could I put my hand up for that, please? :D I don't want to usurp one of the Plebans who has been around longer, but it sounds like fun if there's room :wink:
As for alternatives... how about George Clooney, or Antonio Banderas? ... :drool:

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

Johnny Depp ,David Boreanaz, Craig Doyle, Jon Bon Jovi,

Good Choices. :drool::combust:

Craig Doyle for those that don't know is a BBC presenter. He used to present a holiday programme, he now presents sports stuff though. Hes Irish aswell. :combust:

I'd take anyone of those 4. :combust:

Pics of Craig Doyle:

_1418446_doyle150.jpg

craig3.jpg

Not the clearest/best pic but you can see his dimples. :cute:
craig20doyle20pic20rec2007100520sma.jpg

Argh, I missed Jem! :sad: :hug:
That's a :drool: duvet cover, by the way! That dark red/maroon is my favourite colour :yes:

:wave: Jen... I haven't been near EYKIW for ages... Plebans are the best :rockon:
I saw you finished your essay, congrats! When will you get the mark back?

have no idea when i will get the mark back... christmas pehaps !!!!! lol
as long as i pass ....
i used to aim for high percentages but the way life is going a pass is as good as a shineeey gold star .:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm trying to re-install the sims into my computer - if it works I'm going to give it another try with a smaller number of sims, just the interested Plebans who are around the party a lot, the four guys and a few other celebrities as suggested by the participants. You interested? :wink:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: YAY NEW SIMS :hyper:

:flirt: can I be in it?

:shifty: or do I need to bribe you with lotsa love and kisses?

Back
Top Bottom