Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
How about :bono: How am i going to smuggle my pleba girls into the limo
There are a hundred different sentences that would work there, I think... I might have to practice my PS skillz some more :lol: :shifty:

By the way - one page in 24 hours?! :tsk:

I was at some birthday celebrations today for a brother of two of my housemates... (checked the grammar there... it's a big family :wink: ) The original plan was a BBQ at another brother's house, and then go out to play pool, but by the time we ate, half the people there were too drunk to want to go anywhere else so we all stayed there. :laugh:

*opens Photoshop again* :wink:

For Wild...

bonoplotting3.jpg

Any other requests? :wink:

i love that its brilliant ....

i have been around all day but still in the death throws of writing essay for tomorrow ... :banghead:
but strangely managed to write a piece for fanfic with no trouble and do a million screen caps ...
curse my u2 befuddled brain !
now back to evil bono ....

:bono: where can i find the one shiney to rule them all ??

I took a little liberty with the text... hope it's okay :wink:

bonoplotting4.jpg

(Looks like he has one of the lesser Shinies already!)
Funny how it's so easy to do anything and everything except what you HAVE to do... the human brain is an incredible procrastinator. :giggle:

Good luck with the essay!

Last edited:
Jen, I'm in the same condition.

I've been in front of the computer all day long, suppose to write about 2000 word for my report, but after I looked through all my existing pictures, made 2 avatars, fixed two wall papers, saved millions of pictures from PLEBA, I still haven't reached 1000 word, yet.:huh:

My Day....:hmm:
Well, it's Memorial Day here, so I will be putting flowers on family graves today with my husband and mil.
I think we are having lunch with some cousins, too :)

Should be a fun, but long, day :hug:

How are you girls doing?

memorial day ? is that to remember people who died in war ? we have ANZAC and rememberence day here for that .
hope hanging out with your cousins is fun

i have a freaking headache ...

where could i find a blue eyed man to massage my neck and shoulders......
:drool:

http://stashaholic.com/ - my friend Sherri's blog, with some pics and tales from Fri and Sat :giggle: She's very sneaky and knows I hate having my pic taken, so she got some stealth ones of me *snerk*

As I find more of the yarn crawlers' blogs from yesterday I'll post them :wink:

Hi girls, just here for a minute, then I think Sarah needs the computer to work.

Drea, I looked at the pictures, that was quite a turn out! :ohmy: And yay for Jem's new duvet cover! Really nice :up:

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls, just here for a minute, then I think Sarah needs the computer to work.

Drea, I looked at the pictures, that was quite a turn out! :ohmy: And yay for Jem's new duvet cover! Really nice :up:

VP. :hyper::love: Just a quick hi before I go. :hug:

Yeah the turnout for Drea's yarn crawl was huge. :ohmy:

Thanks, i love the duvet. Its go an almost silky feel on the top of it. :drool: In my excitement at finding it I forgot to get a new red sheet for my mattress though. :lol: Need to go back tommorow.

GTG.:hug::kiss:

X

Yay our football team has gone up a division. :rockon: Im not a huge fan but thats so cool. Well done them. :wink:

Am off to get some wine to celebrate. :wink:

My poor friends voice had gone so i asked her the score and decided to let her go rest her voice. :lol:

BBL. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom