Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah we are big fans of public holidays too ! long live the extended long weekend ! have one comming up in june , queens birthday holiday, not even her real birthday .. heheheh

bonoishot said:
Just had my first driving lesson before. :uhoh: We went through the controls and pedals and i started the car, moved it and stopped. SUppose it went okish for a first time. :lol:

I hate the clutch/accelorator thing when you're setting off. :madwife:
Yay for driving lessons! And yay for manual cars... I know it sucks when you're learning, but I like being able to drive manual :D
You'll get used to it, Jem... goodonya! :up:

I used my pathetic photoshop skills today, and despite the crappiness, I have to show off the results (yes I know I could clean this up a bit more, and I probably will, but I can't be bothered just now) :wink:

Two separate people likened Bono in this pic to an evil mastermind... and it was just begging to be done...

bonoplotting2.jpg

Probably won't work for an Interference avatar, but I've got it on MSN now :D

Sad_Girl said:
I hate winter :yuck:

I don't think we have that many more holidays than other countries :hmm: at least, I know that Gav has had nearly twice as many holidays as I have in the past five months :lol:

We have Good Friday, Easter Monday, one at the beginning of May and one at the end, then we have one at end of August and that's it until Christmas Day, Boxing Day(St; STephen's day) and New Year's Day

We don't get a bank holiday for the Queens bithday official or overwise or St. Georges day off although the othe rparts if the UK celebrate their patron saint's day

bonoishot said:
Hey thread :kiss:

Just had my first driving lesson before. :uhoh: We went through the controls and pedals and i started the car, moved it and stopped. SUppose it went okish for a first time. :lol:

I hate the clutch/accelorator thing when you're setting off. :madwife:

Off to do some theory study. :wink:

Pirates 3 tonight. :hyper::drool ::combust :

BBL. :kiss:

Aww my little clone had her first lesson :cute: That's one more than me :lol:

Although Ni says i'm an expert at handling the gear stick :sexywink:

Alisaura said:

I used my pathetic photoshop skills today, and despite the crappiness, I have to show off the results (yes I know I could clean this up a bit more, and I probably will, but I can't be bothered just now) :wink:

Two separate people likened Bono in this pic to an evil mastermind... and it was just begging to be done...

bonoplotting2.jpg

Probably won't work for an Interference avatar, but I've got it on MSN now :D

Love it, and your photoshop skills are better than mine :)

How about :bono: How am i going to smuggle my pleba girls into the limo

Aww :( sorry to hear that - you always need a vacation to recover from a good vacation, though :wink:

I'm a bit slow to respond at the moment anyway - just eating dinner (chicken fritters, steak fries and sweet corn :drool: now I'm working on dessert - strawberry shortcake :drool: x3 )

In case anyone's curious... you can fit 20 knitters (with their bags of purchased yarn) into a TTC bus shelter :lol: Remind me and I'll explain that tomorrow (er... later today :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom