Pleban Girls Party - Going 'Wild' for the Turkey Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
... :angel: me???? Ofcourse I"m innocent :yes: always been innocent... yup, the most innocent of all, me :yes:

:shifty: I was just sayin' it would be legal.... :whistle:

:reject: oh dear lord, now reading trough PMs, and I realise that I forgot to make gifs for Comet AGAIN!

well I started making them, but never finished :uhoh:

WildHoney said:

That's good :) , you had me worried for a moment then.

I waited until my wedding day :yes:

and also you're no longer a pupil :sexywink:

:yes: I absolutely plan to be innocent till mah wedding day too, if that day ever happens...

:wink: If it does, I hope I still know Bas by then, cause I promised him I'd invite him :giggle:

:shifty: yea, I'd prefer to have him standing next to me.... but I doubt that'll ever happen!

Galeongirl said:

:yes: I absolutely plan to be innocent till mah wedding day too, if that day ever happens...

It Will :yes:

Galeongirl said:

:wink: If it does, I hope I still know Bas by then, cause I promised him I'd invite him :giggle:

what to deflower you :ohmy:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: yea, I'd prefer to have him standing next to me.... but I doubt that'll ever happen!

He could always be the best man :drool: Can i be Matron Of Honour :shifty:

WildHoney said:

It Will :yes

what to deflower you :eek:hmy

He could always be the best man :drool Can i be Matron Of Honour :shifty

:lol: you really have a one track mind...

:wink: well, we were talking and he was saying that he was dissapointed that I didn't wear a dress at the prom... so yea I said something like well you'll prolly never see me in a dress, fat chance I'll ever wear one! :lmao:
him: oh well, then I'll just have to see it at your wedding no?
I was thinking, well, if you insist :giggle:
ofcourse I said something sarcastic like as if I'd know you by then... he grinned at me, as he always does....
:love:

:wink: he's my best man for sure!
:tongue: yes you can be :sexywink:

Galeongirl said:

:lol : you really have a one track mind...

MOI :angel: :ohmy:

Galeongirl said:

:wink : well, we were talking and he was saying that he was dissapointed that I didn't wear a dress at the prom... so yea I said something like well you'll prolly never see me in a dress, fat chance I'll ever wear one! :lmao :
him: oh well, then I'll just have to see it at your wedding no?
I was thinking, well, if you insist :giggle :
ofcourse I said something sarcastic like as if I'd know you by then... he grinned at me, as he always does....
:love :

:heart::cute:

Galeongirl said:

:wink : he's my best man for sure!
:tongue: yes you can be :sexywink:

Yay i get to shag the best man :hyper:

:shifty: well, depends on who the groom is eh?
eyebrowspj9.gif

WildHoney said:
Obviousy if the groom was B , i wouldn't touch him, just make sure that the best man is :combust:

Dennis Bergkamp maybe :drool:

:wink: can I get that written down in a signed contract?

:lol: cause I don't trust you to be alone with him!!!!

:hmm: dennis bergkamp would be tough since I don't know him, but we've another teacher that's quite nice... :D he's in some of the pics with B :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:wink: can I get that written down in a signed contract?

:lol: cause I don't trust you to be alone with him!!!!

:hmm: dennis bergkamp would be tough since I don't know him, but we've another teacher that's quite nice... :D he's in some of the pics with B :wink:

No Dennis :grumpy: ,

How about B's Brother/cousin who looks like him

I would never do it with a married man :no: I do have some morals

Unless it was me he was married too :lol:

He doesn't have any brothers... only a younger sister :wink:

:hmm: and the rest of his family I've seen are his grandparents :giggle: but they're married!

well, there's the singer from his old band who was pretty cute, but I don't know if they're still friends or if the band broke up with a fight :uhoh: cause three of the bandmembers started a new band... :tsk: without B

Back
Top Bottom