Pleban Girls Party - Going 'Wild' for the Turkey Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see a Bono nipple :giggle:

U2picture9187.jpg

I've gotta go too....in the middle of housework, if I don't keep going, I'll never finish!!!

Enjoy the rest of the book, Molly :wave: :hug:

and good luck getting your work done, Gluey :wave: :hug:

I guess it's just me and the boys here now :shifty: :evil:

Last edited:
*does online 10 key test for practice and scores lower than test at other temp agency two and a half weeks ago* *cuts fingernails down*

At the temp agency a couple weeks ago I scored 9000+ ksph with 99% accuracy... just now I scored 8640 with 90.41% accuracy *goes to try again*

**Then again, this was a 3 min as opposed to a 5 min... :hmm: *decides to try 3 min again, then 5*

Drea said:
*does online 10 key test for practice and scores lower than test at other temp agency two and a half weeks ago* *cuts fingernails down*

At the temp agency a couple weeks ago I scored 9000+ ksph with 99% accuracy... just now I scored 8640 with 90.41% accuracy *goes to try again*

That's what I always used to hate about applying to temp agencies ... the tests. :madspit:

I am a fast typist -- until someone's timing me. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I start to really wake up around 8 pm and do my best work in the wee small hours :lol: I think I may be part vampire :shifty:
168.gif
:wink:

See, I just can't imagine that. I've become better at staying up at night over the years, but I'm much more of a day person.

It's caused it's share of trouble for me over the years - like trying to get things done at government offices which close at four or five pm :crack: and my poor mom, having to get me up for school for 13 years :crazy:

Well, I think I'm going to call it a night here - I have several little projects sitting here half done and they won't get finished if I'm here :wink:

:hug: bye gals

Back
Top Bottom