Pleban Girls Party - Going strong all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I absolutely loved it so much. I saw it a few times in the theatres. :reject: The ship was very beautiful! I can understand why my Dad wouldn't want to see such an incredible thing destroyed. It was such a tragedy.

my guy went with a friend to see it and called me the second he got out of the theatre to tell me how much he loves me and how i was his person and how glad he was we found each other :heart:

Molly Bloom said:
DSCN1642.jpg

OHMIGOD IT'S PUGS!!!!! I LOVE PUGS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

My sister has two and they are truly the canine loves of my life! :love:

I was just passing through here and just had to say how beautiful these little darlings are!!!

See you later! :hug: :wave:

Hi and bye Diane! :hug:

I'm doing pretty well today! It is so hot and sunny outside. I would much rather be at the beach than inside at work, but at least there will be several hours of sun left when I get done this afternoon! :hyper:

Hi girls :wave: :hug:

Over the weekend, we saw clips from the Freddie Mercury Tribute concert on MMM, and I remembered I have the entire 5 hour broadcast on video tape...I looked up the dvd that was released, and saw that they cut a TON out of it...so I dug out the video, and now we're transferring it to dvd. :happy: :drool:

Sorry, I'm trying to find a job :|

Hi VP :hug:
I totally missed out on everything that had to do with Queen after Freddie Mercury passed away, since we lost every non-swedish around that time...

My "friend" is just completely bothering me and disagreeing with me and making me :mad:, we just got into a fight over IM (I have never gotten into a fight with a friend because I usually have a ton of patience, but I'm so fed up), I'm in tears and I don't want anything to do with her right now :|

Thanks Thora :lol:
I :love: that picture, it's funny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom