Pleban Girls Party - Going strong all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dad was telling me that when my mum & sister saw me yesterday i shocked them :ohmy:

They obviously knew i'd lost 43lb but they really noticed the difference in my size:love:

Apparently my 16 year old cousin( who we don't really see that often , is massive and her bum is too big to fit on a chair, now that's :sad: :(

WildHoney said:
Kat :love:

How is Kat , Jem??

Shes OK. Getting by. She tries to keep busy. She talks about it which helps, rather than bottling stuff up like her brotherd does. She was a bit teary the other night thinking baout her brother as its hit him really hard. She has good friends and family to help her through it. :heart:

WildHoney said:
My dad was telling me that when my mum & sister saw me yesterday i shocked them :ohmy:

They obviously knew i'd lost 43lb but they really noticed the difference in my size:love:

Apparently my 16 year old cousin( who we don't really see that often , is massive and her bum is too big to fit on a chair, now that's :sad: :(

43 pounds lost! I'm impressed! :up:

That is sad about your cousin, though, for her to have gained so much weight at such a young age. Maybe she'll take a look at you and decide to make a change.

bonoishot said:

Shes OK. Getting by. She tries to keep busy. She talks about it which helps, rather than bottling stuff up like her brotherd does. She was a bit teary the other night thinking baout her brother as its hit him really hard. She has good friends and family to help her through it. :heart:

I can't even imagine what that's like to go through :hug: I can only admire both yours and her courage :love::hug:

:hug: :wave:

Another drive-by hello from me! I'm still working on my freelancing. I just wanted to say hi to Joanne & Molly & everyone else here!

Joanne, I'm with you re: Bono. The man looks so darn HAWT with his short 'do!!!! :drool:

And I saw the Adam picture up thread. He looks like a middle-aged businessman!!! But he's still soooo HAWT, it breaks my heart that my Silver Fox is taken! Suzi Smith is living the life I want, darn it!!!

On that note, I have to get back to my work life for a while. See you later! :hug: :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom