Pleban Girls Party - going Potty For Harry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
GG
Bisous16.gif
:drool:

:tsk: GG, how quickly you forget! :wink:

I'm not worklurking, Wild, I'm home sick. Just woke up from a nap and thought it was the next day. :huh: (it was 2:30 in the afternoon! :lol: )

WildHoney said:

Maybe we should start a book on how many beds you too will break, or how many noises complaints you'll have :giggle

I just finally got a new bed (had still been sleeping in Mark's bed that he brought into the marriage :yuck: ) but I don't have to worry about breaking it as Gav is saying he doesn't want to disrespect my father, since this is his house. :waiting:

He said we could do it outside or in the car, when we're staying at hotels.... :shifty: .... he's very sweet and well intentioned, but damn it now I'm determined to have him in my own bed :lol:

( :hmm: maybe that was what he was thinking in the first place :eyebrow: tricky tricky! )

You guys would've laughed at me so much yesterday, I went shopping and bought condoms and some warming massage lotion - It took everything in me to act normal. Inside I was like 'I'm buying condoms. It's been THREE years since I've bought condoms!' :lmao:

And yes, I used to HATE the task! :p :lol:

love2bmama said:

:reject: cut me some slack, I'm on some heavy prescription narcotics right now, also I'm American and we don't have "snogging" here, I was just guessing at what it means from YDW's fanfic :lol:

:sexywink: well, snogging means just... kissing in general.... what I have with Wild, is so much more :drool::combust:

:giggle: so you're preparing eh SG?

WildHoney said:

Is it your mouth still :hug:

Shall Nursey WIld come and kiss it better?? :flirt:

it's not so much my mouth as it is the fact that one entire side of my face is swollen, it looks like I have a softball in my cheek (if that were possible).

tomorrow I go to get it taken care of. At least, I hope it will be taken care of! :uhoh:

love2bmama said:

it's not so much my mouth as it is the fact that one entire side of my face is swollen, it looks like I have a softball in my cheek (if that were possible).

tomorrow I go to get it taken care of. At least, I hope it will be taken care of! :uhoh:

for Wild's benefit I'll explain that a softball is a little bigger than the average orange - closer to the size of a small grapefruit :yikes:

poor Molly
7250.gif

Back
Top Bottom