Pleban Girls Party - going Potty For Harry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
:lmao: that's exactly what I was thinking! Sim!SG, blaming Larry like she had nothing to do with it :giggle:

Hey, there could be sim!condoms too :lol:

Sim!SG and sim!Larry have the record for the number of kids from the times we've been playing these... SG, what was the final total for that one go 'round where she was preggers as one of the kids was just about ready to graduate from college? 6? 7? :wink:

Drea said:

Hey, there could be sim!condoms too :lol:

Sim!SG and sim!Larry have the record for the number of kids from the times we've been playing these... SG, what was the final total for that one go 'round where she was preggers as one of the kids was just about ready to graduate from college? 6? 7? :wink:

I believe it was 8 :lol: and both of them had ten children as a goal :ohmy: :crack:

jobob said:

... and I just got engaged :ohmy: Am I next? :ohmy:

:shame: Don't they teach the facts of sim!life to your characters?

:wink:

Well, SimBri is expecting again, too :lol: :hmm: I don't think any of the others are pregnant except Bri and SG - but Dazz and Edge just got married - Ali and George are about to, too and now Jo and Bruce are planning to get married as well

I sense another Sim Baby Boom coming :lol:

No, those are about as opposite as anything I can imagine :lol:

5179.gif

Sad_Girl said:
Have you ever read anything by Kay Hooper? She's right up there for me as great modern authors :up: sexy, edgy, interesting, unique... paranormal mystery thriller romance - it's all there :up:

'Bag Of Bones' is my favorite King book :heart:

oh :reject: Hi, by the way! :D I got a little excited about talking books :nerd:

:hug:

oh, and I saw your comment, Jo, thanks :D

:hmm: Haven't heard that one...but my favorite King books are Carrie and The Green Mile (I'm currently reading the latter of the two)

Back
Top Bottom