Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no clue what Im gonna do for GA in Phoenix I want a good spot where I can hear and see perfect I dont have to be right at front but I also dont want to be killed over it either. BUT Im still debating of talking to the staduim here about letting me in early cause of my legs so I dont get hurt and what not plus I cant run any more :sigh: but I feel like an arse if I do that why I'm not to sure about it.

My friend had his dr. write him a note. I don't know exactly what it said or what it got him, but it's a good idea. He has severe back/leg probs.

I realllllllly should be working.

I plan all this now, but I just go with what every winds up happening. That is what I did in Dublin

I don't mind doing the camping thing. I have all the stuff to do it, so it is not a big deal to me. I can go back to the hotel to take a shower sometime in the morning.

:hug: Dazz

I'm not that creative to think of something good as a title, so someone else needs to make the new thread

My friend had his dr. write him a note. I don't know exactly what it said or what it got him, but it's a good idea. He has severe back/leg probs.

I realllllllly should be working.

Well the military medical system stinks so to get a note would be a pain but I do have the proof of the surgeries discharge papers xrays heck even the screws they finally took out, I'll see what I can do though, if not heck I'm happy to stand there and take the pain if I have to. I wish I would of thought of that before I got GA:doh:

Hey Dazz :hug:

And Hey to Zooey to :hug:

I have no clue what Im gonna do for GA in Phoenix I want a good spot where I can hear and see perfect I dont have to be right at front but I also dont want to be killed over it either. BUT Im still debating of talking to the staduim here about letting me in early cause of my legs so I dont get hurt and what not plus I cant run any more :sigh: but I feel like an arse if I do that why I'm not to sure about it.[/QUOwelll. while this was not insdie.

waiting to see the band outside of MSG --- could have been Elevation tour-- ( or Vert)

w poeple waiting around -- I saw i guess either MSG security or U2 security make sure B came over to meet a fan in a wheelcare.....

so I'm guessing that , hey.....

if you ha ve such problems w your legs ( not wheelchair, right?) you might call up the Stadium in advance and see i what arrangements for getting you in there safely and well are possible..???

Back
Top Bottom