Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww if only I was as lucky to find a guy that shares the love of U2 like I do

:lmao:

Oh, I assure you, the poor boy does not share love of U2 at all.

But I need to stop feeling guilty now :shifty:, I've given him plenty of outs and warning about september, but he insists he wants to go cause I want to. :cute:
We're all disgusting like that. Just like how I really wanted to see NIN with him cause he wanted to go. :wink:

:lol:

My mom often goes to yard sales and secondhand stores. Whenever she sees something U2 related she gets it for me. Usually I already have it, but one time she brought me home Out of Control with Boy/Girl as a b-side on a cassette. It was cool to have their first single in original form, y'know? :)

That's so cool!

If I came across something like that, I'd be pretty...stoked? Is that what the kids say these days? :wink:

I know :sad:

But then, I thought you had left :angry:

I really do have to get to bed soon.

Actually, I wanted to ask you something. If we drive to Ikeaville and leave the car there, do you know of any place I could park it for a few days? I'm not sure the GO lot would be the best place to leave it. Any 24 hr parking lots around the area?

:lmao:

Oh, I assure you, the poor boy does not share love of U2 at all.

But I need to stop feeling guilty now :shifty:, I've given him plenty of outs and warning about september, but he insists he wants to go cause I want to. :cute:
We're all disgusting like that. Just like how I really wanted to see NIN with him cause he wanted to go. :wink:

HAHA got him wrapped your finger eh?:lol:

I really do have to get to bed soon.

Actually, I wanted to ask you something. If we drive to Ikeaville and leave the car there, do you know of any place I could park it for a few days? I'm not sure the GO lot would be the best place to leave it. Any 24 hr parking lots around the area?

There's actually an Ikeaville? I thought that was a joke about loving Ikea a lot :lol:

There's actually an Ikeaville? I thought that was a joke about loving Ikea a lot

That's code for where Bri lives. :lol: She lives about half an hour from me, and there's a giant Ikea there. :drool:

The forum must be having it's nightly issue, it wouldn't let me quote your post, I had to do it manually.

Do you ladies remember Brendan? He sent me a friend request on facebook. :lol:

I think I'll accept because I'm nosy and want to see his profile. Then I'll delete him. :shifty:

I'm not embarrassed that I own them all on CD, some of the remasters too, some of them also on tape and many of them on vinyl, and I don't even own a record player!

:D Same here! Though I don't have tapes. I think I have about every cd/dvd U2's ever released save for the singles. Though I'm working on that. Just set a deal with a guy on here to take over the Electrical Storm singles I've been looking for for ages, and all the AB singles and a couple of Pop ones(Disco, mofo). :love:

I still need to put my vinyls on the wall. And find Pop.

All of my old singles are vinyl, but I have a record player to play them on. I just got the U23 single in Dublin. I don't think it is an original, but it is close enough

Essential b-sides(IMO)
-Fast Cars(original and Jacknife Lee Mix)
-Lady With The Spinning Head
-North and South of the River
-Everlasting Love
-Spanish Eyes
-Luminous Times
-The Three Sunrises
-Native Son
-Xanax and Wine

If I may add a few:
If you haven't heard yet get these:
STreet Missions
The Fool
A Celebration(GET THE VIDEO TOO! :lmao: )
11 O' Clock Tick Tock
Night And Day
Pop Muzik
Stateless

Bsides:
Love comes Tumbling
Trash Trampoline and the Party Girl
Summer Rain
Electrical Storm(Band mix)(GET THE BBC1 MIX TOO!)
Always
Are you gonna wait forever

Unreleased stuff:
Levitate
Love you Like Mad
MERCY
Smile
Flower Child
Native Son

To continue my spamming spree. (You girls don't mind do you? :flirt: )
A while back my boi surprised me with a bunch of stuff, including a bag load of U2 stuff he had gotten his hands on, I guess while he was wandering some reuse shops downtown with friends or something. He was so pleased and excited - it was soooo sweet. I was all surprised, it was unexpected. He was all, 'if you already have it, thats totally ok, I'll understand' but he had these puppy dog eyes and I didn't have the heart to tell him I did have it already. Well, except my HTDAAB...it went missing. :angry: So now I have a replacement, and um..extras. :heart:
Although, it does not match the adorableness of when we first were hanging out and he figured out (heh, real detective he is...:wink: ) that I like U2. So he found his old Zoopra cd, and left it lying around to impress me. :cute:

Aawww that's so sweet! :cute: Even though it's useless to give U2 stuff to a major U2 fan. :lol:
At least it's nice to have a replacement. Haha he had Zooropa??? That's respectable!

Do you ladies remember Brendan? He sent me a friend request on facebook. :lol:

I think I'll accept because I'm nosy and want to see his profile. Then I'll delete him. :shifty:

And I get suckered in again. :scream:

I hate boys. :grumpy:

Who's Brendan? And is he the one who suckered you? Do you need me to kick someone in the shin? I've got several pairs of great shin kicking boots.

Ex sent me a message saying he missed me and was asking if I was still single. And this is the one guy who I've never been able to get over, even though he broke my heart. Le sigh. Damn you Brendan! :madwife:

Zooey, he's an ex of mine from a few years ago. It didn't last long, but I fell pretty damn hard for him. He couldn't make up his mind about whether or not he wanted a relationship, and it broke my heart. He told me he loved me, but that he wasn't in the right place for a relationship.

He sent a message asking if we could have another shot. I told him it depended on whether or not he knew what he wanted this time. I have a million different conflicting emotions going through my mind. Ugjugjughjvlbjbjj

:scream:

:hug: Day, boy do I relate to that a lot. Guys are so confusing:|

Im just cruising around to see whats new and what not, not awhole lot here just got back from an appointment and found out I lost about 10 pounds without trying and I'm not happy was 110 now 100, I eat like a horse so it makes no sense to me, I was so happy last I went to the doc to finally be at the weight I should be then I dropped 10 pounds:grumpy:

I was debating on by one of the vertigo concerts on dvd on amazon that was for a little over 7 bucks, but Im not sure. And I found Acthung Baby for about 75cents as well as Zoopora, decisions decisions :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom