Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, SG :wink:

Here's my journal entry from last wednesday (girl, you been away too long :wink: )

Yesterday, I was in college and I got talking to a few people, who have now become friends (thats how easily you can have mates in college....so dont worry about it if you're starting!). Well, I was standing outside my Media Studies class when a boy started talking to me, tall, dark hair and gorgeous. He wears glasses but looks good in them!

So, our teacher arrives and I go into class with him behind me. I sit down and to my delight he sat next to me! We talked, laughed and worked together all lesson, and at the end he asked me to wait for him.

I did, and there were two girls behind me who were swooning over him all lesson. As he doesnt wear his glasses when its not necessary, he took them off after the lesson and got this from the girls...

"OMG! You, like, so, like, look totally, like different without them on....you look fit!" She said with a wink.

Now this girl is the type of high school bitch you hate. Tarty face, tarty clothes and a stick thin body. The type of girl who's head of the cheerleading squad in those American films...the one who always goes out with the captain of the football team.

So once she said that, I knew it was bye bye becky until he said...

"Yeah....um....thanks...so....erm...becky!"

He went redfaced and when he seen I was laughing at him he gave me a smile and we walked out of class together!

Tell me what you think SG, then thre's a few more bits :D

larryadamnme.jpg

Miroslava took this Friday :hyper: check it out!

larryadamnmeedit.jpg

thats me! :hyper:

:giggle:

He is sweet :cute:

Ok, so....

Journal entry last friday:

So today I had the opportunity to go to the train station with new boy, when i remembered evil boy asked me to wait for him after class. I text evil boy saying that I was with new boy and for him to try and hurry up. New boy had to get going so i let him go.

I stood for ten minutes waiting and then my phone went again here's my message...

"Ha, I got off at half 3 and I'm home...so you might wanna hurry"

He like purposely let new boy go, and left me all alone

Again SG.....let me know :wink:

Even though you're not here...you can read it when you're back SG :hug:

Todays Journal entry:

I was with him today in college and, i know it sounds really stupid and worthless but he actually remembered my name!! Most lads I know dont bother listening if you told them your name!

Then we were talking and he was with me and my friends and then he said "come on, you coming in?"....about class.

So I went in and sat down and he said "Argh, bloody hell!"

I looked confused at him and asked what was wrong and he said that he wanted to sit next to me and that there was no room now....so he asked the boy next to me scooch up to the next seat!!!

Our teacher was off so we had a sub that set us some crappy work that goes in the bin nine times out of ten. The sub told us to go to the library and work in there....but i needed a form signed and new boy stood, let all of his laddy mates go down to the library to and he waited for me!

Then, once we got to the library he seen some of his friends and yanked me over to see them....introductory sort of thing. But, I was standing there like a right plank while he was talking to his friends. So, I spotted my friend Bob and went over to him. Leaving New Boy with his mates.....5 minutes later he noticed id gone and came over to ask if it was ok that he stayed with his mates!!

And...after what evil boy did to me on friday, i did the same to him today...left him standing like a prat on his own :laugh:

Let me know what ya think :wink:

bono_gal said:
Leaving New Boy with his mates.....5 minutes later he noticed id gone and came over to ask if it was ok that he stayed with his mates!!

:heart: he sounds like a very thoughtful type of person, and definitely the kind of boy you deserve :yes: Be careful though, that he's so sweet he might make your teeth ache :wink:

bono_gal said:

And...after what evil boy did to me on friday, i did the same to him today...left him standing like a prat on his own :laugh:

:applaud: Yeah! Good for you!

Sad_Girl said:

:heart: he sounds like a very thoughtful type of person, and definitely the kind of boy you deserve :yes: Be careful though, that he's so sweet he might make your teeth ache :wink:

:applaud: Yeah! Good for you!

:drool:

I'm weary of boys though SG...after what happened with that other prat.

I wouldnt let anything happen with New Boy until I knew him well enough to trust that he isnt with my best friend.

Also, I'm weary that he is VERY good-looking. And, I'm not *just-saying-that*. He is the type you'd see as the captain of the football team and going out with the head cheer-leader.

So, I think I'd have to really really be sure about him, cos im not the head of the cheerleading squad.

Hope that makes sense :lol:

I see him for 2 hours on Wednesday :drool:

There really are nice boys out there, believe it or not, who are good looking :yes:
It's possible for him to be uncomfortable with people being attracted to the way he looks. And every man has a different opinion about what makes a woman pretty. They don't, as the media and pop culture would make us believe, all only like one type of body/hair/face/clothes, etc... :heart:

but waiting to get to know each other and keeping your eyes open is always a good idea :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
There really are nice boys out there, believe it or not, who are good looking : yes:
It's possible for him to be uncomfortable with people being attracted to the way he looks. And every man has a different opinion about what makes a woman pretty. They don't, as the media and pop culture would make us believe, all only like one type of body/hair/face/clothes, etc... : heart:

but waiting to get to know each other and keeping your eyes open is always a good idea :y es:

:heart:

That actually makes me feel a lot better!

A lot of girls I know are very shallow.....and believe in what the media says, which makes you think that the boys do too :yes:

I dont think he fancies himself though....'cos he'd be with all the tarty girls in my class rather than me.

Plus, i think the glasses moment made him uncomfortable.

Also...he has a lisp, which i think would make him a bit insecure :heart:

VintagePunk said:
Hi you all. :hug:

I don' think I've ever been so tired in my whole life. :crack:

Trying to stay up for a few more hours though, then going to bed for the night.

I'm so exciting. :wink:

VP! :hug: :hug: :heart: How are you doing? are you in your hotel? or at a net cafe'? did you see the picture on the last page? :hyper:

How's sarah feeling? did you guys get to Chicago safely?

bono_gal said:

:heart:

That actually makes me feel a lot better!

A lot of girls I know are very shallow.....and believe in what the media says, which makes you think that the boys do too :yes:

I dont think he fancies himself though....'cos he'd be with all the tarty girls in my class rather than me.

Plus, i think the glasses moment made him uncomfortable.

Also...he has a lisp, which i think would make him a bit insecure :heart:

:yes: that makes sense. It sounds like he's a genuinely nice boy and as if he can tell you're a nice person, too :hug:

BG, been hiding where I think Bono's likely to find me. :wink:

SG!!!!! :hug: :hug: I still miss you!! :sad:

Sarah and I are both exhausted, we got like 2 hours sleep on the train this morning, and that's it. :yawn: Her cold is still there...mine's been worse again since we got into town. Maybe cause it's humid, or something?

We're at the hotel, they have dsl connections. :hyper: :hyper:

I saw the picture, that's so cool!!!

VintagePunk said:

SG!!!!! :hughug: I still miss you!! :ad:

Sarah and I are both exhausted, we got like 2 hours sleep on the train this morning, and that's it. :yawn: Her cold is still there...mine's been worse again since we got into town. Maybe cause it's humid, or something?

We're at the hotel, they have dsl connections. :yper:hyper:

:sad: I know, I wish I was there with you guys so much! :sad:

Yeah, the humidity could be really bad for a chest cold :yes: :hug:

and :hyper: does that mean you can send me the group shots of us? I'm anxious for the pics of the guys, too, but I know that would take awhile :)

Sad_Girl said:

:sad: I know, I wish I was there with you guys so much! :sad:

Yeah, the humidity could be really bad for a chest cold :yes: :hug:

and :hyper: does that mean you can send me the group shots of us? I'm anxious for the pics of the guys, too, but I know that would take awhile :)

Sure, which e-mail do you want me to send them to?

VintagePunk said:
Are those your pics? :hyper:

:lol: yeah, how can you tell? :wink: :lmao:

I didn't get many that were worth much, but there were a couple decent ones in there. I'll email you the one of Saturday in the GA with Wild and Ruff and Jem :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom