Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Not long now to the big day :hyper:

36_15_311.gif

I finally got a round of good news this weekend. First, a friend of a friend of my mother's has a Shih-Tsu(sp?)-mix who had puppies on Wednesday. My mom's friend owns the sister of the mother of the puppies and she said she's very sweet. Anyways, we're getting one of the puppies and the friend agreed to give it to us for free! I think we're going to name her Felicity. :love:

And, we finally sold our old house. Long story why it took 8 years to sell it, but the money my mom gets from it is going to alleviate alot of the debt we have right now. And my mom said we'll be getting DSL back this summer. BTW, I finally too my comp in. :lol:

Thanks to those who replied to my e-mail. :hug: I'm working on replying now. I'll have replied to all of them today.

Hi Sarah :wave:

Hope you're having a good time on the trip. :)

Replied to all the e-mails. Sorry if they're a bit short.

Last edited:
I missed my baby!!!!! :sad: :scream: :sigh:

That's okay. She sent me an e-mail. Mostly just full of nonsense, and playing with the Spanish symbols, but it was better than nothing, I guess. :|

:wink:

Still around, DG? I'm going to make some coffee, and I'll be back in a few. Yes, I just got up. :reject: :reject:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that's coming up soon, isn't it?? :hyper:

Sarah's is on Thursday. While she's in Europe. She'll be in Pisa that day. :sad:

Did you catch up on the thread before this, and read the whole underage drinking fiasco? :yikes: :lol:

:yes: March 29th. :hyper:

Thursday? I thought she was March 15th. I remember that because it's exaxtly 2 weeks before my birthday.

Pisa? That's exciting. :up:

I skimmed about the underage drinking thing. :lol: I'll read back on it.

VintagePunk said:
Her's is the 16th.

Really glad to hear your news, too! The puppy! :love:

Do you know when you'll be moving? Bet it's a huge relief!

Oh. :reject:

We moved about 8 years ago. For many reasons, the house hasn't been sold until now. :lol:

I'm so excited about the puppy. :hyper:

I still don't know much more about it, but she called me last night around 2am-ish my time, and said that there's a bunch of drama going on, and a lot of the kids are all getting snippy with each other (some of it has to do with the night of drinking, but some of it's just too much togetherness, and fatigue, I would imagine), and that by the end of the trip, they'll probably all be biting each other's heads off. :happy: She said she's staying out of it, though, and it's kind of amusing to watch. :lol:

She also added that during that fateful drinking night, she did go into a bar, but that it was crowded and tiny, and dingy, and just inside the doorway, she thought "this is stupid, I don't drink, and I don't want to be here," so she went back to the hotel and read.

Which is nothing at all like me at that age. I would have been "I'm in a bar!! Let's see how long I can get away with this!! :rockon: Bartender, I'll have a... " :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I still don't know much more about it, but she called me last night around 2am-ish my time, and said that there's a bunch of drama going on, and a lot of the kids are all getting snippy with each other (some of it has to do with the night of drinking, but some of it's just too much togetherness, and fatigue, I would imagine), and that by the end of the trip, they'll probably all be biting each other's heads off. :happy: She said she's staying out of it, though, and it's kind of amusing to watch. :lol:

She also added that during that fateful drinking night, she did go into a bar, but that it was crowded and tiny, and dingy, and just inside the doorway, she thought "this is stupid, I don't drink, and I don't want to be here," so she went back to the hotel and read.

Which is nothing at all like me at that age. I would have been "I'm in a bar!! Let's see how long I can get away with this!! :rockon: Bartender, I'll have a... " :wink:

:lol:

There are two kinds of drunks: the happy, fun kind and the "I'm going to kick your ass for no reason" kind. I guess her classmates are the latter. :yikes:

On my school's Europe trip, there's no drinking whatsoever, regardless of the drinking age or the age of the students.

As for the puppy, we're getting her at the end of April, or beginning of May. She'll be about 8 weeks then.

Hi girls. :hug: :heart:

The secretary for the urologist called this morning and told my dad that he needs to come in with my mom for a meeting on Friday morning. The results weren't supposed to be discussed until early April. So this, to me, doesn't sound very good. :(

daygloeyes2 said:

:lol:

There are two kinds of drunks: the happy, fun kind and the "I'm going to kick your ass for no reason" kind. I guess her classmates are the latter. :yikes:

On my school's Europe trip, there's no drinking whatsoever, regardless of the drinking age or the age of the students.

As for the puppy, we're getting her at the end of April, or beginning of May. She'll be about 8 weeks then.

I think it might be that some of the non-drinkers are pissed at the drinkers, and the position they put the teacher, cop and other chaperones in. Can't wait to hear the full story when she gets home!

In case you missed it, it all started when they went out for this big dinner in Madrid, and the teacher told the staff that they were all of age (they're not, most of them are only 17) so that they could have some sangria, which I think was really cool of her! Then after dinner, some of them wanted to continue the action. :shifty:

Hi Sami!! :hug: I sent you more links last night.

What thread is the Bono news in?

Back
Top Bottom