Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Dis

You're frustrated....:ohmy: Have you told Mr. Dis?? :lol:

Mr Dis could fix that I'm sure:combust: no problems there....:shifty:

I hate work:madspit: and all the crappy assness that goes with it:angry: phooey

I think the only thing that would make me return to school is if Trinity College in Dublin done that degree in Bono

They were seriously thinking about doing a degree in Bono, studying the man and his lyrics.music....

As long as there was field trips to study the real thing in action :shifty:

:lol: I'd pay the money to do my diploma test to take that course, no doubt about it. I mean, usually where B is, Edge is close by, right? :drool:

hey girls just a quickie visit, will be around more tommorow :drool:

its said in the tv guide that something else was on instead of Smallville :| i only found out that it was on by channel hopping and seeing it was on :angry: i missed the first 15 minutes :madwife:

wild sorry your not feeling better :hug:

hey drea and jez :hug:

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I got a tour shirt and she didn't, because she couldn't decide which one to get (she decided to order one online later), and lately, she's taken to wearing mine. She asked if she could take it to Europe with her, and I said "fine." Then she said "look on the bright side, your shirt will have visited Paris just like your tickets did. It's inevitable that all your U2 stuff end up in Paris."

:lmao:

The travelling tickets :drool: :drool: :drool:

Y'know Wild, all three of them could be guest lecturers :wink: The intricacies of putting lyrics to melody and rhythm, the progress of a song from initial writing to finished studio version...

WildHoney said:
Edge should be an additional extra , he could lecture on the complexities of twiddling with all those knobs :shifty: :lmao:

My knowledge of the English language is extensive enough to pick up the double meaning :lol:

I just checked my school, and if they can have a course in James Bond :007, why not Bono? :ohmy:

I can't let it go... twiddling those knobs...:lmao:

WildHoney said:
I think the only thing that would make me return to school is if Trinity College in Dublin done that degree in Bono

They were seriously thinking about doing a degree in Bono, studying the man and his lyrics.music....

As long as there was field trips to study the real thing in action :shifty:

A degree in Bono and/or U2 :drool: :drool: :drool:

isnt there one on david beckham :scratch:

so why not B :shifty:

JezSnape said:

My knowledge of the English language is extensive enough to pick up the double meaning :lol:

I just checked my school, and if they can have a course in James Bond :007, why not Bono? :ohmy:

I can't let it go... twiddling those knobs...:lmao:

A course in James Bond :huh:

Jez, i meant all those controls on the recording equipment, they'd totally confuse me :angel:

Last edited:
Oh, Christ, Wild, your little green man is starting to make me feel ill... And I do know what it's called, but does not wish to embarrass myself by trying to spell lepre... whatever... :reject:

WildHoney said:
In other words you'd like Adam to show you the "bass" ics :lol:

You like him to show you the right way to pluck his strings :shifty:

I've held a long acoustic bass in my hands and it felt good, but I didn't have any idea what to do with it :wink:

Seriously though, you can't have a course on Bono and U2's music that just studies the lyrics, that's only half of it *g*

Wild, you had one that didn't bounce as much... at the beginning of the thread. Wouldn't want to spoil the holiday cheer :wink:

:applaud: Yay! Much better. We don't celebrate St Patrick's Day here, but it sound like so much fun!

Yeah, Jem, that's it! Now I just got to write it down so I can memorize it... thanks :hug:

Back
Top Bottom