Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Diane :hug:

I'm soo excited about getting the little puppy. :love: We lost 2 of our four dogs last year and I think it'll do everyone in the house, including my dogs, some good. :)

daygloeyes2 said:

I've been doing well eating during the day. It's the nights where I let go. :lol: :tsk:

:lol: I hear ya :hug:

Sami, I'm glad you like! :drool: You need to see the whole thing though. I definitely watched it again this morning and wanted to send it to you through magical airwaves or something. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Sami, I'm glad you like! :drool: You need to see the whole thing though. I definitely watched it again this morning and wanted to send it to you through magical airwaves or something. :lol:

:lmao: I'll have to order it online, they don't have it at the store near me. :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:
I need a cleaning crew in here. :scream:

Has anyone ever seen the show Clean Sweep? that's what I need. :lol:

:lol: They need to come to my house too! My parents are the hugest packrats that ever graced this earth. My mom freaks out if I throw even the smallest thing away :| :laugh:

My family are packrats too. We have sooo much stuff.

I was going through the stuff in my attic and I found a suitcase of my mom's vintage clothes from the 70's. Turns out she has stuff in my sizes. So I'm going to wash the stuff out and keep the clothes as mine. :love:

My mom called. Her friend is going over the house where the puppies are and taking a picture of ours with her digital camera. My mom is going to e-mail me the picture she gets at work tomorrow.

I can't wait to see her! She's going to be so little since she's only a few days old. :cute:

daygloeyes2 said:

I can't wait to see her! She's going to be so little since she's only a few days old. :cute:

:cute: :love: Puppies! That is so awesome DG.

We were going to get a golden retriever puppy but decided to wait in light of the stuff that's going on. I've always wanted a dog! :)

Yay!! Happy that you're gonna be on tomorrow, DG! :happy:

Fly, DG, my ex was the BIGGEST packrat ever. :mad: In the months after he left, I threw bags upon bags, upon bags of crap out. :| I'm sure there's still stuff of his around.

I keep up with the daily type of cleaning (usually), get really busy and don't make time for the heavy-duty type of cleaning that I should. :sigh:

FlyYourKite said:

:cute: :love: Puppies! That is so awesome DG.

We were going to get a golden retriever puppy but decided to wait in light of the stuff that's going on. I've always wanted a dog! :)

I've always had at least one or two dogs in my life since I was a baby. I can't imagine not having one around.

We had a golden retriever. He was the sweetest dog. We were lucky to have him for over 11 years. :heart:

I'll post a picture of her tomorrow if I get it. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom