Pleban Girls Party - Getting hot and bothered in a mine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, for one thing, I have been treated for high blood pressure for a year or so now, and something has changed, possibly the fact that I no longer take the anti-depressants, and my blood pressure has plummetted, so when I stand up sometimes in the past few days things kind of faded to black and I got a dizzy plus I developed a blocked gland or something that got infected and painful and started to bleed - but I wasn't sure where the blood was coming from

the baby's heartbeat is strong and they said my cervix hasn't opened at all, so the bleeding was most likely coming from that infected gland. Still, talk about a scary way to start the day :yikes:

then I came home and decorated for Christmas :giggle:

Mood swings are fun! :shifty:

From what I can tell, the baby was perfectly safe all along, but it's scary having to make decisions about anything like that without a ton of medical reinforcement :uhoh:

at least I'm nearly into my second trimester - just over six more months to go! :waiting: :laugh:

I have so much respect for anyone who has gone through a pregnancy now :crack: It's so much harder than I ever imagined

So how've things been around here? Anything Big I should know about?

Sad_Girl said:
Bri I do I do! :hyper: :D

Alright, alright.....you ready for this?

buddhas_blue_meditation.jpg

Very cute Bri :giggle:

...of course, as far as the baby's gender goes, there's always a margin of error, my sister-in-law's sister had a boy but were expecting a girl :ohmy: ooops!

I hate to go, gals, but my computer is acting up and I'm running out of steam, too :yawn: :crack:

I sincerely hope to be on tomorrow evening :hug: good night! :heart:

Bri :cute: :heart: :up: :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom