Pleban Girls party - Generation U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
c3.jpg

There, now we are all in the same generation :wink:

:lol: *fawns over the Boys*

So how does a girl know she's over schooled, under educated, and a cynical, dissillusioned idealist?

I dunno about being Gen Y. I'm off to a really, really slow start. Which sucks. Cause all my friends have gone to schoola nd graduated and here I am struggling to get back into school after skipping years. *facepalm*

Re: Re: Pleban Girls party - Generation U2

Drea said:

I could certainly go for that *G*

*sneaks in, looks around, absconds with bassist before anyone notices

You're lucky the drummers so cute I'm afraid to take my hands... I mean eyes... off of him and give chase, you Bassist stealer you! :rant: :wink:

Bringing this over for Bri...

Bri, e-mail me first at my Yahoo addy (dawn9902 @ yahoo.ca ) so I'll have your address in it!!! :hug: :heart: :clonelove:

Walk On :hug: Talk to you Friday.

Re: Re: Re: Pleban Girls party - Generation U2

Sad_Girl said:

You're lucky the drummers so cute I'm afraid to take my hands... I mean eyes... off of him and give chase, you Bassist stealer you! :rant: :wink:

"Bassist stealer"? Moi? :angel: I'm just borrowing him for a while permanently

CeeCee said:

Russty's special. :lol: Isn't it obvious by her Larry avatarr?

I used to have a Larry Avatar. You trying to say something bad about the Baby of the band? *Pushes up sleeves, ready to defend Larry's honor*

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I used to have a Larry Avatar. You trying to say something bad about the Baby of the band? *Pushes up sleeves, ready to defend Larry's honor*

:lol:

Not at all! I'm just saying that it's clearly obvious that Russty is special by her particular Larry avatar.

I wanted the edge avatar of him in the corvet from the end of the world video, the scene right before he drives it out the window.

CeeCee said:

Russty's special. :lol: Isn't it obvious by her Larry avatarr?

Russty's special translation: Russty is a moron who got confused.

<head banging on desk> I guess I am a generation x' er! I've been confused about this stuff for way to long. :huh:

And Cindy, if you want to loose a hand just try taking Edge with you! :wink:

Hi GG!!! :hug: :heart:

I just have to repeat this again. Paul McCartney is the fucking man! "Pool MacCooda" still kicks arse! :wink: :rockon:

CeeCee said:

Not at all! I'm just saying that it's clearly obvious that Russty is special by her particular Larry avatar.

I wanted the edge avatar of him in the corvet from the end of the world video, the scene right before he drives it out the window.

You mean this one?
U2Edge114.jpg

and technically, Larry's driving :wink: :lol:

No, VP, tell me again? :flirt: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Russty's special translation: Russty is a moron who got confused.

<head banging on desk> I guess I am a generation x' er! I've been confused about this stuff for way to long. :huh:

And Cindy, if you want to loose a hand just try taking Edge with you! :wink:

I could be mistaken :shrug: I just remember people refering to us as Gen X when I was in high school. We're always the last to get things here, though, so I could well be giving you bad info from the Michigan Wilds :lol:

VintagePunk said:

You want me to beg, don't you? :sexywink:

Plllllleeeeeeaassse?? :flirt:

:lol: :lmao:

U2Bono420.jpg

Bono sat at the window, staring out, depressed and meloncholy. I asked him what was wrong. He sighed and said
'VP's gone. Miss her. :sad: '

Sad_Girl said:

You mean this one?
U2Edge114.jpg

and technically, Larry's driving :wink: :lol:

No, the girl's driving *G* Larry's driving the bigass 70s type car they're in first, BEFORE the corvette :) After they drive it out the window, Bono, Larry and Adam all run for the backseat *snerk* (Adam gets to drive it later, after the girl's gone off with the army... Even in videos they don't let :bono: drive! :laugh: )

I found McCartney kinda dull, compared to U2 and Floyd. And even the Who. :reject:
Plus, could be totelly untrue, but I've heard him accused of diva-like behaviour this week, in relation to when he appeared. In any case, I thought it was very generous of B to refer to him as God's gift to humanity. :shrug:

Drea said:

No, the girl's driving *G* Larry's driving the bigass 70s type car they're in first, BEFORE the corvette :) After they drive it out the window, Bono, Larry and Adam all run for the backseat *snerk* (Adam gets to drive it later, after the girl's gone off with the army... Even in videos they don't let :bono: drive! :laugh: )

:hmm: I'll have to re-examine that video more closely. My memory was flawed. :wink:

I just remember Bono kicking the guy who was next to the truckload of lemons :lol: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom