Pleban Girls party - Generation U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Ooo those sound great Russty! :hyper: You'll be sure to let me know how it goes? And I want to see pictures too!

I'm getting a simple black Ankh on the inside of my right wrist :)

That will look nice! I want to see pictures too! I'm sure I'll be so excited I'll have to show you guys pics. :hyper:

I forgot to tell you guys earlier what happened when we were in town shopping tonight. We live in kind of a conservative town, so I'm use to people staring at my brightly colored hair, nose piercing, clothes, or what ever they deem strange. I just let it roll off my back.

Well we were trying to exit the grocery store and this guy starts coming in the exit door and blocks our cart. So I'm just waiting patiently for him to move so I can walk out. The guy is a typical cowboy rancher from around here with his family in tow. He stares at me as he is going by. There was no missing him giving me a look. I couldn't read if it was like he was staring at my chest or staring at me in disgust. I was ready to go to the car and we get out the door and Mr. Cat goes off! "That fucking guy! I swear I should go in there and give him something to stare at! What the fuck was that about!!"

I was shocked! I never realized I guess that he had never seen people stare before. I tried to joke it off by asking if he was jealous the guy was looking at me. He just got more pissed and said the guy was a total asshole for staring at me. He said it wasn't how you look at someone your attracted to that the guy was just a rude bastard. He went on for like 20 minutes. I felt bad and didn't know what to say. I've never seen him get so pissed off about something like that before. :(

Nighty night VP! Have a safe trip! :hug: :( I'll miss you. :heart:

Hi Mucca!

Weldy I enjoyed Live 8, but it did make me incredibly sad as well. I was very emotional about the whole thing.

Weldy, Fly, Russty! :hug:

Fly and Russty, I can't wait to see your tattoos! They're going to look great! :up::drool:

What colour is your hair Russty? :reject:

Hey Mucca! *clings like a limpet*

*pets Russty* I think it's a guy thing. Guys see things other guys see that we don't think about. I was out at Wal MArt one night with my bf, and he's black, japanese and purto rican. and i'm so european it's not funny. and we walked by his group of women who gave me the evil eyes either because he was black or i was with him I couldn't decide which. :lol: Poor guy didn't get how I knew.

Mucca said:
Cindy! :hug:

How are yah?

:hug: i'm okay. Doing research on Gen X and Gen Y in response to a discussion in the last thread. Contemplating and refining my plan to get Edge to give me two of his coveted beanies. I, personally, think they should make offical U2 beanies to sell.

How're you?

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to wake up for it so I didn't bother going to sleep yesterday night. They sounded great and they looked great too! Edge in that t-shirt :drool::drool:

CeeCee said:

:hug: i'm okay. Doing research on Gen X and Gen Y in response to a discussion in the last thread. Contemplating and refining my plan to get Edge to give me two of his coveted beanies. I, personally, think they should make offical U2 beanies to sell.

How're you?

They should! I'd buy 10, 9 of which would be stored in an air tight case for admiration.

I'm good, a little sleepy. Just came back from a friends graduating party. It was kind of weird cause it was a family thing but he invited me to come anyway. But the dessert was great :drool::drool:

Mucca my hair is bright flame red at least for this week. :giggle: I change it often. Its how I've always been, to me its just hair.

I have a feeling Mr. Cat was a bit on edge, cuz his dad who showed up today for a visit jokingly mentioned my nose piercing, tattoo, and my hair. He asked me if I was ever going to grow up. I know he didn't mean anything by it. But I think it just bugs Mr. Cat a bit that they haven't realized by now that its just part of who I am. He also made me swear not to mention the other tattoos to them. I don't think they will ike the others at all. but its my body and I will do what I wish. Honestly all thats important to me is Mr. Cat.

Cindy I think you are right. We often see things that guys don't really get and I guess this was just a reverse of the usual. And your boyfriend sounds really hot to me! :drool: :giggle: My girlfriend is married to a guy who is Thai, Japanese, and hispanic I think. He is gorgeous! And very sweet.

Russty Cat said:
Mucca my hair is bright flame red at least for this week. :giggle: I change it often. Its how I've always been, to me its just hair.

Cindy I think you are right. We often see things that guys don't really get and I guess this was just a reverse of the usual. And your boyfriend sounds really hot to me! :drool: :giggle: My girlfriend is married to a guy who is Thai, Japanese, and hispanic I think. He is gorgeous! And very sweet.

Oooooh very cool! I like :drool:

Your girlfriend's husband sounds very yummy too! There's always been something about people who are mixed. :drool:

I'm being so horrible, its almost midnight here and we are supposed to go to church in the morning. I didn't get much sleep last night and honestly I don't want to get up in the morning.

It sucks, cuz Mr. Cat and I are on totally different sleep schedules. He will wake up in a few hours, when I'll have barely been a sleep. I'd love to just sleep in and have him actually stay in bed and cuddle with me. Can't Bono come over to sleep with me when Mr. Cat gets up? :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I'm being so horrible, its almost midnight here and we are supposed to go to church in the morning. I didn't get much sleep last night and honestly I don't want to get up in the morning.

It sucks, cuz Mr. Cat and I are on totally different sleep schedules. He will wake up in a few hours, when I'll have barely been a sleep. I'd love to just sleep in and have him actually stay in bed and cuddle with me. Can't Bono come over to sleep with me when Mr. Cat gets up? :wink:

:|

You two are on totally different sleep schedules! What time does he usually go to bed? In the afternoon?

Wouldn't you rather have Edge come over? But then again if he did, not much sleeping would get done. :wink:

Mucca said:

They should! I'd buy 10, 9 of which would be stored in an air tight case for admiration.

I'm good, a little sleepy. Just came back from a friends graduating party. It was kind of weird cause it was a family thing but he invited me to come anyway. But the dessert was great :drool::drool:

:lol: I'd buy two of each. One ot wear and one to store in a containier for admiration.

Aaahh. yey old graduation party. Secondary school or college? What kind of dessert was it?

Russty Cat said:

Heh. I don't know that he's that good looking. He's got a great body though. Like Larry's. He's an ex-Navy Seal. I'm not in love with him yet or anything. Mainly because I don't believe in love. (which is horrible) But he's funny. When I can stand to put up with him. His inistance on sex is getting old though and I'm about to put my foot down on it. And I think your Mr. Cat sounds like a cool guy. :)

CeeCee said:

:lol: I'd buy two of each. One ot wear and one to store in a containier for admiration.

Aaahh. yey old graduation party. Secondary school or college? What kind of dessert was it?

Secondary school. It was a fruit cake with tons of cool whip on it :drool: There was also this indian dessert that was kind of like icecream. It was sweet but it also had a hint of ginger. We had coffee with it but after eating the dessert the coffee tasted horrible :barf:

Mucca said:

You two are on totally different sleep schedules! What time does he usually go to bed? In the afternoon?

Wouldn't you rather have Edge come over? But then again if he did, not much sleeping would get done. :wink:

You know what I was pondering today? I was watching hte discoqthe video and wondering if the end where he's dressed up as a biker is the closest he's come to being shirtless. I'd like to see a completely shirtless Edge, just once.

Mucca said:

Secondary school. It was a fruit cake with tons of cool whip on it :drool: There was also this indian dessert that was kind of like icecream. It was sweet but it also had a hint of ginger. We had coffee with it but after eating the dessert the coffee tasted horrible :barf:

Ugh. I can't stand coffee. Now a nice cup of tea is delish. Mmm. Real yummy.

Mucca said:

Oh you know there would be NO sleeping with Edge. :evil: :wink:

He got in bed at 9pm and will probably get up at 3 or 4 am.

Last night I got in bed at 2am, couldn't sleep so I got up to take a sleeping pill at 3:30 and he was out back smoking already. He never came back to bed.

CeeCee said:

You know what I was pondering today? I was watching hte discoqthe video and wondering if the end where he's dressed up as a biker is the closest he's come to being shirtless. I'd like to see a completely shirtless Edge, just once.

There were a couple but I don't have them on me. But then the guitar pretty much covers up the body so you still can't really see much aside from the fact that his arms and legs are extremely skinny. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom