Pleban Girls party - Generation U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Awwww!!! I'm gonna miss you like crazy!!

That still doesn't mean you get B while I'm gone though. :tongue: :wink: :lol:

I'll miss you too! :heart: :love: :hug:

But I'm still messing with B and ya can't stop me! And Edge told me if you lay a hand on me, he is gonna get Larry after you! :evil: :madspit: :wink:

3f845c42.jpg

It’s hard to imagine a more serene moment than the one you’re in. You’re shaded from the direct sunlight in a white canvas cabana, but you’ve got a gorgeous view of the ocean, cerulean blue water stretching out from a white sand beach as far as the eye can see. There’s a sweet, gentle breeze blowing into the cabana, keeping your skin cool despite the warmth of the air. You close your eyes and savor the luxurious environment for a moment. Could it possibly get any better? You doubt it.

Suddenly, a dark shadow falls over your face, and even with your eyes closed you can sense the absence of sunlight on your skin.
You open your eyes to peer up at the offending intruder, blinking as your eyes adjust. At first, all you can see is a silhouette. A man, obviously, though not particularly tall. Broad chest and shoulders, masculine posture. Cowboy hat and sunglasses. Your heart stops for a moment as your mind comes across the identity of the person you’re looking at. What is *he* doing here? He’s supposed to be off with the band somewhere, trying to recreate music or something like that.

“You’re in my sun.” you tell him, wincing inwardly as you hear your words. He smirks at you, that devilish smile of his that wakes up parts of your body which are often better left asleep. Especially when you’re trying to make a decision.

“Sorry.” He tells you, and even that one word, falling from his lips, sends chills down your spine. His voice is whiskey coated seduction. Irish whiskey.

He moves into the cabana uninvited and sits on the sand beside your chair, his thick arms resting on his bent knees. You try not to look at him, but you know he’s staring at you. You can feel those eyes of his on you. They remind you of the way you’d like his hands to be on you. He knows it, too. That’s why you took your vacation, ran away from him. It was one thing to work with him when your feelings were your deep dark secret. A whole different thing now that he knew.

“You left without saying good-bye.” He says softly, reaching out with one hand and then running one fingertip along the smooth length of your leg, from ankle to midthigh and back again. You have to fight the shudder which his touch provokes, tensing your muscles under his touch. The electricity from it has to go somewhere, though, and since that is not in the form of a shudder, it becomes a concentrated dose of arousal in in all the wrong (or right) places. You lick your lips before speaking, your mouth suddenly dry.

“I didn’t see the point.” You tell him, your voice cracking slightly. He smiles up at you, his blue eyes peeking over his sunglasses.
“Well, the point would’ve been that I could’ve told you…” he says, rising to sit on his knees, his hand moving up to touch the sensitive skin on your side as he leans in close to you, his lips just a few inches from your own. He hovers for an excrutiatingly long moment. “That I didn’t want you to go.” He says, his words making your heart do excited somersaults in your chest. His breath is hot against your lips. You can practically feel his mouth on your own, and the desire to do that is nearly overwhelming.
“In fact, that is the exact…” he says, leaning in closer with each word until his lips brush over yours, feather like and teasing. “opposite” another light kiss. “of what I” whispery kiss, pulling back when you try to deepen it “want”. He concludes, smiling at you, finding it amusing how frustrated he is making you. Finally, you go to tell him if he came here to tease you, he might just as well leave, but before the words are out, his mouth closes over yours in a sudden rush of sensation. His lips are firm, his tongue smooth, his teeth hard as they brush against your lips and tongue. He moans against your mouth and you can’t help but moan responsively.

Your hands slide up into his hair as he lifts you out of the flimsy lounge chair and drags you onto his lap. His hands move over every inch of bare skin, his mouth never leaving yours. You finally gasp for breath, clinging to him as the world seems to spin around you. His lips slide down your neck, across your shoulder and his teeth find the string which holds your bathing suit up tied in a bow. He tugs at the string and the simple knot springs easily. His kisses continue downward, eager to touch the newly revealed skin…

VintagePunk said:

Awww, thanks Cindy!! :hug: But...*eyes her suspiciously* are you an Adam girl? A Larry girl? Have I heard you refer to multiple members??

Why should I believe that B will be safe with you?? :eyebrow:

:lmao:

I am, primarily, an Adam and Edge girl. Adam and Larry are second, and while I'm not opposed to Bono, for me it's more of a conversation thing.

And you can trust that he will be safe with me because I've got Adam and Edge. :giggle: Edge satisfies any hairy chest cravings I might have.

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Hi Fly! Sorry to hear you're feeling icky :sad:

Hey SG! :hug: Yeah well it's my own damn fault. :lol:

OH and I forgot to mention what pissed me off the most! My friend accidently dropped my digital camera and now it doesn't turn on anymore...the lens is kind of half stuck out :huh: So I am screwed. I hope they can fix it without it costing a fortune. She did say she'd pay for it and she felt so bad, but still it drives me crazy when people break my expensive toys. :angry:

FlyYourKite said:
Hii girls! :sigh: :hug:

So tonight didn't really go as planned...went to a friend's party and drank too much :laugh: It was fun until I went into depressed-drunk mode :sigh: And then I ate leftover Pad Thai and now I just feel sick. haha

How's everyone?

:( Sorry that it didn't go good! I'm happy to see you though. I've missed you. :hug: :heart:

I've had a bit of an emotionally draining day myself. But I'm not crying anymore or my head may exploded. :lol: I wish you lived closer so you could come hang out with me. But that probably wouldn't work either, since I can't really seem to keep my hands to myself. :sexywink:

GG - there were some sims updates in the last thread... just that I rebuilt the first house (Drea and JT Adam's) and they moved in together. :D

FlyYourKite said:

Hey SG! :hug: Yeah well it's my own damn fault. :lol:

OH and I forgot to mention what pissed me off the most! My friend accidently dropped my digital camera and now it doesn't turn on anymore...the lens is kind of half stuck out :huh: So I am screwed. I hope they can fix it without it costing a fortune. She did say she'd pay for it and she felt so bad, but still it drives me crazy when people break my expensive toys. :angry:

:hug: that does suck

Sad_Girl said:
3f845c42.jpg

It’s hard to imagine a more serene moment than the one you’re in. You’re shaded from the direct sunlight in a white canvas cabana, but you’ve got a gorgeous view of the ocean, cerulean blue water stretching out from a white sand beach as far as the eye can see. There’s a sweet, gentle breeze blowing into the cabana, keeping your skin cool despite the warmth of the air. You close your eyes and savor the luxurious environment for a moment. Could it possibly get any better? You doubt it.

Suddenly, a dark shadow falls over your face, and even with your eyes closed you can sense the absence of sunlight on your skin.
You open your eyes to peer up at the offending intruder, blinking as your eyes adjust. At first, all you can see is a silhouette. A man, obviously, though not particularly tall. Broad chest and shoulders, masculine posture. Cowboy hat and sunglasses. Your heart stops for a moment as your mind comes across the identity of the person you’re looking at. What is *he* doing here? He’s supposed to be off with the band somewhere, trying to recreate music or something like that.

“You’re in my sun.” you tell him, wincing inwardly as you hear your words. He smirks at you, that devilish smile of his that wakes up parts of your body which are often better left asleep. Especially when you’re trying to make a decision.

“Sorry.” He tells you, and even that one word, falling from his lips, sends chills down your spine. His voice is whiskey coated seduction. Irish whiskey.

He moves into the cabana uninvited and sits on the sand beside your chair, his thick arms resting on his bent knees. You try not to look at him, but you know he’s staring at you. You can feel those eyes of his on you. They remind you of the way you’d like his hands to be on you. He knows it, too. That’s why you took your vacation, ran away from him. It was one thing to work with him when your feelings were your deep dark secret. A whole different thing now that he knew.

“You left without saying good-bye.” He says softly, reaching out with one hand and then running one fingertip along the smooth length of your leg, from ankle to midthigh and back again. You have to fight the shudder which his touch provokes, tensing your muscles under his touch. The electricity from it has to go somewhere, though, and since that is not in the form of a shudder, it becomes a concentrated dose of arousal in in all the wrong (or right) places. You lick your lips before speaking, your mouth suddenly dry.

“I didn’t see the point.” You tell him, your voice cracking slightly. He smiles up at you, his blue eyes peeking over his sunglasses.
“Well, the point would’ve been that I could’ve told you…” he says, rising to sit on his knees, his hand moving up to touch the sensitive skin on your side as he leans in close to you, his lips just a few inches from your own. He hovers for an excrutiatingly long moment. “That I didn’t want you to go.” He says, his words making your heart do excited somersaults in your chest. His breath is hot against your lips. You can practically feel his mouth on your own, and the desire to do that is nearly overwhelming.
“In fact, that is the exact…” he says, leaning in closer with each word until his lips brush over yours, feather like and teasing. “opposite” another light kiss. “of what I” whispery kiss, pulling back when you try to deepen it “want”. He concludes, smiling at you, finding it amusing how frustrated he is making you. Finally, you go to tell him if he came here to tease you, he might just as well leave, but before the words are out, his mouth closes over yours in a sudden rush of sensation. His lips are firm, his tongue smooth, his teeth hard as they brush against your lips and tongue. He moans against your mouth and you can’t help but moan responsively.

Your hands slide up into his hair as he lifts you out of the flimsy lounge chair and drags you onto his lap. His hands move over every inch of bare skin, his mouth never leaving yours. You finally gasp for breath, clinging to him as the world seems to spin around you. His lips slide down your neck, across your shoulder and his teeth find the string which holds your bathing suit up tied in a bow. He tugs at the string and the simple knot springs easily. His kisses continue downward, eager to touch the newly revealed skin…

And this was supposed to make it easier for me to leave??? :sad: :sad: :scream: :sigh:

:drool: :drool:

*wonders what job I can get with B*

SG :bow: :bow:

Aw I've missed you too Russty! :heart:

I was thinking about all you girls today and the whole Live 8 thing :love: I got to watch a few hours of it in the morning but I was forced to go to work where it was one of the busiest days yet and I went crazy :crazy: U2 was absolutely amazing though :heart: I flipped when they put the "Hear us..." ending on One. And Unchained Melody was beautiful. I missed Angelina though :angry:

And no problems there! :sexywink: I don't keep my hands to myself either. :lol:

That cap SG! Well done again...:drool:

FECK SG! That should come with a bloody warning first! I about chocked on a sunflower seed when the picture popped up! Then reading it! :combust: :faint: <dies>

Man, what I wouldn't give to be with him someplace alone on a tropical beach. *deep sigh*

Russty...but you can have any others...leave B for me?? Please?? :lol:

Fly :hug: :hug: Hopefully a good nights sleep will help.I drank today too, and shouldn't have. :ohmy: :eyebrow:

Cindy...I guess you can watch him then. Just don't seduce him in my absence. :eyebrow: :lol:

:lol: VP I'm sure he'd find something for you to do :wink:

Well, Russty, I guess I won't have that other new story updated yet tonight; cuz I'm drifting off and nowhere near finished. You still have Promises to read :D

I'll talk to all of you tomorrow (Except VP :( You have a great vacation, though, And we'll keep you updated :D :hug: )

:hug: to all of you, sweet U2 dreams! :wave:

As soon as I saw Brad on the Live8 I thought of Angelina! I would have loved to see her. :heart:

Fly I'm going to get my next tattoo next week and I swear I don't know if I'm more excited about the tattoo or about seeing Vanessa. I swear I need to get over the stinkin crush on her already! I was thinking of getting a tattoo done on my chest as well originally, but I don't know if I can do it now. I can't imagine not totally blushing if I had to have my chest hanging out in front of her. I swear I need serious mental help. :huh: :wink:

Night SG! :hug: Have a good sleep.

:hyper: I found a video of her introducing some African guy I don't know...but her speech is really short. She looks stunning though, as usual :drool: Have you read her UNHCR journals, Russty?

What tattoo are you getting?? I'm going for my second probably Tuesday. I was going to tomorrow but I forgot to make an appointment and my friend wants to come with me. :dance:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Russty...but you can have any others...leave B for me?? Please?? :lol:

Fly :hug: :hug: Hopefully a good nights sleep will help.I drank today too, and shouldn't have. :ohmy: :eyebrow:

Cindy...I guess you can watch him then. Just don't seduce him in my absence. :eyebrow: :lol:

*salutes* Yes Miss VP, Ma'am. I'll be sure to have Adam, Larry, or Edge nearby at all times! I'll amek sure no seduction happens at any time during your absence. *runs to Home Depot to get a lock*

Nighty night SG! :hug: :heart: No worries about the fanfic it will just give me something to look forward to tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

Fly the next two tattoos that I want are a celtic cross on my left leg and a red guitar with angel wings on my arm or my shoulder blade. I'm gonna talk to Vanessa and see what she thinks would be best to do next. I can't decide since I want both so bad.

I was really bad and talked to my doctor and asked him if he thought it would be bad if I did both at the same time and he said if I wanted to he didn't think it would be an issue since I did fine with the other one. But I'm gonna see what nessa thinks.

What are you getting? :hyper:

Okay VP I'll make a deal with you. I'll just cuddle and nap with B, fully clothed. Nothing bad. I just want to be with him. You get to do all the naughty bits. I'll save those for Edge. :drool: :wink:

Night SG :hug: And the rest of you too...must be off to bed. :hug: :sad: :hug:

I'll try to get on during the week...please e-mail at any time...and I'll talk to you all on Friday. Take care of yourselves. :hug: :heart: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi Weldy! :hug:

And VP :sad: :sad: :scream: I don't want to say goodbye!! Well, have a great time...relax and enjoy yourself. I'll miss you! :hug:

It's just till Friday, silly girl!! Don't make me cry...Geldof and dropping off Kelly already did enough of that today!! :lol: :hug: :hug: See ya Friday...oh, and I really want to hear how your class goes on Tuesday, so don't forget to tell me. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

It's just till Friday, silly girl!! Don't make me cry...Geldof and dropping off Kelly already did enough of that today!! :lol: :hug: :hug: See ya Friday...oh, and I really want to hear how your class goes on Tuesday, so don't forget to tell me. :hug:

Will do! I make perfectionist notes so I will share all the goodies with you :hug: Take care!!

Back
Top Bottom