Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol: By that point his friends weren't there yet, if I sat in the back it would have been just my friend driving and hot boy's twin brother in the front, and me and him in the back. Now that I think about it, his brother is so cute. I didn't realize at the time but while we were still in the house he called shotgun, and he was practically insisting. Now I realize that it was probably so I'd sit in the back with hot boy. :cute: And yeah, I'm not into the whole being private in public stuff. :wink: Even though sometimes it's easier, like at a party or something.

And his brother is SOOOO much cuter. :reject: :lol: I'm so horrible. :reject:

Hot boy's twin was playing Cupid! That's so sweet! :cute:

You'd better not go out with hot boy's brother now, sami. Or you will officially be horrible. :giggle:

jobob said:

Hot boy's twin was playing Cupid! That's so sweet! :cute:

You'd better not go out with hot boy's brother now, sami. Or you will officially be horrible. :giggle:

I know! They are so cute. :cute:

:lol: Hot boy is much sweeter, but his brother is so cute and he's hilarious. But he has a girlfriend. :wink: He's been with her for over 3 years. :ohmy: And I hate her, and she's the kind of girl who would KICK MY ASS if anything ever happened. :yikes: :lol:

Goodnight Bri. :hug: :heart:

Trinidad. :tsk: :wink:

I will go in a little while too, I have to be at my youngest cousin's school tomorrow morning for her poetry celebration. :cute: We have dresses that are almost matching, and she wants me to wear mine so we can be twins. :lol: :heart:

Oh, so they suck? :lol:

I'm so not into sports this year.
My Cardinal's are sucking it up, my cousin got traded to the Cubs :madspit: , and I never get to see Fernando Vina because we don't get the Detroit games, so I just don't care much lately.

Come October when U of I starts basketball.......I'll be there!!

I'm doing a post and run right now. I'm back from my date. :love: If you want to hear about it, I won't bore you in this thread, but I'll send out a PM in the morning to anyone who's interested. Let me know here or in PM if you want all the details. :giggle: All I'll say is that it was great.

Hope you all have had a great night! :hug: Goodnight!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

~BrightestStar~ said:

*So* not the point. :heart:

Seriously though, what is with England? They were beyond underwhelming....
Are they just slow starting...?

Wild is going to beat my arse when she reads this isn't she.....:uhoh:

Never mind Wild. :madwife:

Don't dis England. :angry:

Adams right on with everything he said about them.

Sad_Girl said:

yeah, that's a hard lesson to learn - Jeffy got his finger pinched in a car door a couple of weeks back :yikes : :scream :

and my brother got just the tip of one finger caught in a folding closet door when we were little. :uhoh: that one was bad. It was just an injury to the fleshy part not the bone :yikes : a few stitches were in order

:yikes:

When i was little my father left my bedroom window open so when i had my hand resting in the doorway the wind blew through the window and blew the door too on my finer. I lost the end of my little finger on my right hand. :happy: :| Theres like maybe half an inch or so missing.

My Mum and grandma took me to the hospital and one of the staff thought i was an abused child or something and my mum had done it on purpose. :huh: :| My grandma was like :| :madwife:

/end of story. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom