Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night Sarah :hug: Sweet dreams

Russty - I had some pictures posted earlier but I don't like leaving pictures of the kids up - let me go to my PB account and get the one of Jeffy with his mohawk for you :D

:camera:

Last edited:
I had to go get my ipod that was out in my studio and actually find the headphones for it. The only thing that blows about this laptop is that I have no music set up on it. The old puter had like 1,000 songs on it. :( I'm so lazy. OH and we were cleaning today and Mr. Cat found this big heavy box. He asked me if I knew what it was. I said nope, open it up. He did and started laughing. He said "Don't. Look. In. It."

So of course I did. Its a box of more cds. *banging head on desk* Its a couple hundred more that I have to add to the pile of stuff that has to be loaded to the ipod. I swear we keep finding more. I have to stop buying cds. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Good Night Sarah :hug: Sweet dreams

Russty - I had some pictures posted earlier but I don't like leaving pictures of the kids up - let me go to my PB account and get the one of Jeffy with his mohawk for you :D

:cute: Oh MY! I love it! He is so cute! I swear one day I'm gonna figure out how to steal him! :giggle: :heart: :love:

Last edited:
:lol: Zoot - Russty is already trying to set him and her daughter up - you say that she may just wait for him to grow up herself :wink:

:lol: ^ See? :wink:

Russty - can you edit? I don't like to leave his picture posted if I can help it

I think Zootle is on to something. Your gonna have to watch him, he is gonna have girls all over him when he is older! He has such pretty eyes! He reminds me alot of my baby brother who grew up to be a total looker. He gives Larry a run for his money in the baby faced good looks. :giggle:

Hmmm that is a good point! I can wait till he is old enough for me. By then I'll be ready for my second husband. :wink: I'll be kicking the current one to the curb by then I'm sure. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Hmmm that is a good point! I can wait till he is old enough for me. By then I'll be ready for my second husband. :wink: I'll be kicking the current one to the curb by then I'm sure. :lol:

"let's go to Vegas...let's get married, for a while" :drool:

Russty - I also posted a new one of me in the pleba girls pics thread if you're interested

I had a lot of pics posted before but I'm too lazy to post them all again :reject:

VintagePunk said:

"let's go to Vegas...let's get married, for a while" :drool:

:lmao: Variety is the spice of life after all. :wink: :evil:

Ooooo I'm so checking out the new picture of SG as well. :drool:

Maybe while I'm down at my parents I'll get my mom to take a picture of me with my friend who is getting married. Mr. Cat thinks he looks like a young Bono. :drool: I look half way normal since I've let my pink hair fade and my shaved head has actually grown out a bit. I'm trying to not give my mother a heart attack when I see her. :lol:

SG you look great in the picture! :drool: :combust: I wish I took such nice photos. I always look like I'm pissed off. :lol:

Zoo she is hiding from you. :wink:

Bri!!!!! :scream:

Come out and play with us!!!!
18.gif
1.gif

VP, I'm sure you probably don't want it brought up again, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about Kelly. :( :hug: :heart:

I'm doing well thanks! Freaking out and getting the last-minute things organized. :lol: How is everyone?

Russty - It's nice of you to try and lessen the shock for your mom :wink: :lol: I'll be looking forward to seeing the picture :hyper:

I don't take particularly good pictures usually; so when I find one which doesn't make me cringe, I'm pretty happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom