Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Impressive! :up: I'm sure you wowed them.

I'm about to put on some warm jammies and was thinking about having a drink, but I'd probably do something stupid like make/write inappropriate phone calls/e-mails. :|

I'd like to get an inappropriate phone call :shifty:

:happy: I just got a text message from Mark :heart:

He has a migraine, won't make it over; fell asleep earlier thats why I hadn't heard from him

VintagePunk said:

Impressive! :up: I'm sure you wowed them.

I'm about to put on some warm jammies and was thinking about having a drink, but I'd probably do something stupid like make/write inappropriate phone calls/e-mails. :|

:hug: I'm sorry to hear you're feeling all emotional - I know EXACTLY what you mean about the phone calls/e-mails

I know - it's a good thing I'm too lazy to go into town and buy anything to drink - I'd be so wasted tonight if we kept any sort of alcohol in the house :reject: I've actually been craving a nice cold, dark beer :drool:

VintagePunk said:
There's an ad that's been running on TLC lately - life lessons. One of them is that merlot and e-mail do not mix. I think I'd be wise to heed that one tonight.

:lol: I haven't seen that, but it's too true :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I haven't seen that, but it's too true :wink:

They have little figurines to illustrate each of their lessons. :lol:

Went out for a drive and to run some errands earlier, and took Kelly. I think she enjoyed it. :) She's seemed a little more alert and energetic tonight.

Hey Sarah :hug:

VintagePunk said:

They have little figurines to illustrate each of their lessons. :lol:

Went out for a drive and to run some errands earlier, and took Kelly. I think she enjoyed it. :) She's seemed a little more alert and energetic tonight.

Hey Sarah :hug:

Thats good to hear. :heart: There's something special about being able to provide simple pleasures and whatever relief you can to a pet when they're not well. I'm convinced that they totally feel the love we share with them. :yes:

:hug: Hi Sarah

I got all of my old rolls of film developed finally - I shared some of these earlier but most of you weren't here - in case any of you are interested here are:

:camera: Sorry, too late :wink:

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:

Careful girls.......he has friends who want to know what we look like :lmao:

:lol: I don't know them, I swear!!!

Hey tre! I see you have sold your soul to Firefox completely! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom