Pleban Girls Party - Fever dreams of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AT&T just tried to kill me :yikes: :faint:

they sent me a double phone bill - as if single ones aren't bad enough at the moment - I was like :no: !!!! :scream:!!!!!!!!!

they just had not recieved the last payment yet when they figured the bill out *phew*

Well, if you liked that chappy you'll lurrrrrrve the next one...:drool: the emotion, the heat, the...oh yes, I forgot...did I mention a twist? :evil: I've got something up my sleeve to make you :shocked: :shocked:

:flirt: And Gg yeah, you can join me. Like roast dinners do you? :drool: Roast potatoes....gah...

You're welcome Molly. It's been fun living in JTU2 land....

Sad_Girl said:
AT&T just tried to kill me :yikes :faint

they sent me a double phone bill - as if single ones aren't bad enough at the moment - I was like :no !!!! :scream!!!!!!!!!

they just had not recieved the last payment yet when they figured the bill out *phew*

:yikes::yikes::yikes:!!!! good thing you figured out what was wrong!

:angry: stop it YDW, you're doing it again! :madwife:

:drool: you damn tease!

ack, well, just so you know.... me and Mot are already developing theories of waht happened :yes:

:drool: yes I like roast...actually I'm into any food.... :lol:

MJ. Sorry. I guess I don't frequent this place enough to know everyone's calling names...:reject: I'm ok, thanks...course, now someone mentioned a U2 show I get to thinking that it's been 2 years since I last laid my beady gaze upon those fine guys... 2 long years..:angry: And I still remember every minute of it; the atmosphere, the songs, the way everyone lit up their phones, the way everyone sung One to the band whilst they just played.. (Bono was quiet can you believe that? :shocked: :laugh: ) Ack.. I so miss that time...

youvedonewhat said:
MJ. Sorry. I guess I don't frequent this place enough to know everyone's calling names...:reject: I'm ok, thanks...course, now someone mentioned a U2 show I get to thinking that it's been 2 years since I last laid my beady gaze upon those fine guys... 2 long years..:angry: And I still remember every minute of it; the atmosphere, the songs, the way everyone lit up their phones, the way everyone sung One to the band whilst they just played.. (Bono was quiet can you believe that? :shocked: :laugh: ) Ack.. I so miss that time...

It's okay... I don't think we've talked a lot before :)

Ah... *sigh* U2 shows... :drool: You describing it like this does bring back a lot of memories when I saw them 2 years ago... When I got home I was like I wanna go back right now :sad:

youvedonewhat said:

:shame: you shouldn't call others names YDW, that's rude :tsk:

:tongue:

:sad: I've nevarrr seen U2

MJ, oh gaan we nou weer in het nederlands de boel terroriseren? :tsk:

Galeongirl said:

MJ, oh gaan we nou weer in het nederlands de boel terroriseren? :tsk:

Ik terroriseer helemaal niks :tongue:

I just had to say something in Dutch... Don't know why, I'm just a crazzzyyyy person :wink:

youvedonewhat said:
:wave: Hi SG... yer caps on the last PGP had me :combust: geez... I found them this afty when I was eating my lunch. Result: cold dinner, empty stomach and :shocked:

...absolutely loved them...the pool table...gah....

icon_smile_blush.gif
well thank you :D I've been going through all my old fan fic, caps and such - organizing it in order to hopefully help get my thoughts back in order so I can do a better job on my current story

* I'm back, by the way :lol:

Jeffy is here, though, so I'm not sure for how long I'll stay

Back
Top Bottom