Pleban Girls Party - Fever dreams of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: what a luck, Bri and Wild on the same night!
:hug: hi gals!

:flirt: Disney was great Wild, I got the most adorable Eeyore plushie now :D
:grumpy: missed a photo op tho... I was so close :sad:

how was your day?

love2bmama said:
I can't read your siggy Bri :reject:

the screen on my laptop's not very huge

No worries...it's pretty tiny. Much to my dismay.

If you're curious:

I am now a tropical bear...the transformation is complete....

I've found my new home...No more Great White North....

Let's use the rest of this ice berg to make pina colada's
That's the spirit!

Drea said:
Dazz (when you get to this point and read this, whenever that is :wink: ) the pic finally worked!! :hyper: What a great action shot :D

:happy: :happy:

takes a bow.. aawww...thnaks for compliment!

can you see why i bitch & moan so much....about my u2#cough##cough#photos....... .....

oh the close up ones outside MSG....some are wonderful....... BUT......

......it's one of the reasons I started to stand around outside for U2.........because I NEVER had good enough seats to photograph them as I photographed The Who, Bruce, Patti smIth et al!!

even though i had really fine seats that 1 time in Oct.....i couldn't [don't remember why] sneak my big camera in :grumpy: and my little camera had NO telephoto :sigh:
SO ervery thing beyond the flash's range [like- U2] was FUZZY & fuzzier!!!

FYI
I sent drea on of my best Who in Concert photos! 71 Who's next tour....:D

Last edited:
I missed a photo op with EEYORE! :sad:

I saw him, but he was in a restaurant, and when I checked again he was gone :scream: unfair!

:hmm: I should take a pic of my eeyore :yes:

:grumpy: da took the digicam with him downstairs... I'll get it later..
excited things?? :hyper: SPACE MOUNTAIN :hyper:

twice :D

and some lasergaming thingy Buzz Lightyear experience :cool: had the day's highest score.... hee hee

Sad_Girl said:
“I think I’ve been conned.” He says, smiling coyly at you as he watches the last of your pool balls roll into the pocket. You smile back and wonder if it’s really him conning you, letting you win.

“We had a bet.” He continues, moving closer until he stands so close you have to tilt your head to look up into his deep blue eyes. “Name your prize.” Your heart skips a beat as he whispers this in your ear, his Irish accent more roguish than usual, his whiskey burned voice even more coarse. You draw a breath to try and steady yourself, goosebumps appearing along your arms and neck as you anticipate his touch. His breath is hot against your ear, your nose is filled with his masculine scent and your eyes drift shut as you take it all in. You lick your lips and lean in, nuzzling his neck with your nose and mouth, and you reply,

“You.” You feel every muscle in his body tense, hear his breathing pick up pace as you tentatively taste the salty skin of his neck, tracing a line up to his earlobe and closing your lips over the earring playfully.

“Me?” He asks, his voice a throaty growl now, urging you to continue. You slide your hands up his chest and start slipping buttons free of their holes. He shudders when you slip a hand beneath the fabric of his shirt and over the expanse of coarse hair on his bare chest.

“I want you.” You tell him, feeling bolder by the second, continuing to nibble and kiss his neck and ear until he takes you firmly by the shoulders and guides you up against the pool table. You look up in surprise, into those eyes, those unbelievable blue eye which are dark with desire. He smiles wickedly and you’re sure now that this was exactly what he had in mind all along. His mouth closes over yours in a kiss full of passion and need. Soft, sweet lips and firm, aggressive tongue moving against your mouth as his hands cup your thighs and boost you up onto the table.

You’ve barely caught your breath from the first kiss as you slide back toward the center of the table and he crawls after you predatorily. When he catches you though, it’s not your mouth he claims, nor even your neck. He pins your wrists down against the green felt and with his mouth he lifts the hem of your shirt to expose the tender flesh of your belly. He kisses down along this exposed skin, tongue dipping into your belly button teasingly, and then lingers just above the waistline of your pants, his hot breath tantalizingly arousing the skin just above and below the button. You squirm instinctively under him and he smiles at you, sliding further up until the length of your bodies are pressed together and his lips hover just over yours again. You gasp for breath and lean toward him, wanting his kiss more than ever before but he teases you, making you wait until you feel like you’ll die if his lips don’t touch you again right now!

Finally he releases your wrists and his hands slide up into your hair, grabbing handfuls of it as he meets your mouth forcefully, taking your breath away, as well as all logical thought….

I'm sure you girls can imagine what that cap done to me

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Galeongirl said:

how was your day?

Sorry i disappeared , just trying to talk to Jamie. I managed to get the words Eesa Two & cars out of him :cute:

And my mum got the all clear to go down and see him :happy:

Galeongirl said:

how was your day?

Gg :hug:

I remember the first time i went to Disney i spent the whole day Tigger hunting :lol:

And one time Ni took a photo of me & Tigger and it didn't come out so i made him queue up all over again

And i'm taller Donald Duck :hyper:

For GG :hug:

eeyore15.gif

smeeyor.gif

winnie08.gif

:sad: I've never ever seen tigger... nor donald duck.... six years ago when I went with my parents for the first time all I wanted was a picture with donald duck..... and I never got it :sad:

:sad: now all I wanted was a pic with eeyore....

:scream: disney hates me!

Galeongirl said:
I missed a photo op with EEYORE! :sad:

I saw him, but he was in a restaurant, and when I checked again he was gone :scream: unfair!

:hmm: I should take a pic of my eeyore :yes:

:grumpy: da took the digicam with him downstairs... I'll get it later..
excited things?? :hype r: SPACE MOUNTAIN : hyper:

twice : D

and some lasergaming thingy Buzz Lightyear experience :cool: had the day's highest score.... hee hee

Ni hates Buzzlightyear :lol: I won't tell him how to shoot at the targets and he gets all:grumpy: because i get a bigger score than him :lol:

I think I'd better go get groceries now, or I'll be here all night and be... well, not hungry (I do have *some* food in the apt, but it all involves cooking :lol: ), but unsatisfied :wink: Plus with luck I'll still be able to avoid the "getting food for the cottage on the way out there" people just leaving work :lol:

WildHoney said:

Ni hates Buzzlightyear :lol: I won't tell him how to shoot at the targets and he gets all:grumpy: because i get a bigger score than him :lol:

:shifty: what was your highest score???

:shh: I got 1.7 million! my friend had 1.350.000

Galeongirl said:
:sad: I've never ever seen tigger... nor donald duck.... six years ago when I went with my parents for the first time all I wanted was a picture with donald duck..... and I never got it :sad:

:sad: now all I wanted was a pic with eeyore....

:scream: disney hates me!

I literally stalk the characters :shifty:

I know mostly where to find them in Magic Kingdom (Orlando) :drool:

I've had Pooh, Tigger & Eeyore but never Piglet :madwife:

:lol: I fear teh magic kingdom... I've NEVER been there! :lmao: I can't stand all the damn girlyness!!!!

:drool: Wild, you truly are my stalking hero!

:yes: PLEBAns should do disney one day :lmao: well let's decide which disney!

Galeongirl said:
:lol: I fear teh magic kingdom... I've NEVER been there! :lmao: I can't stand all the damn girlyness!!!!

:drool: Wild, you truly are my stalking hero!

:yes: PLEBAns should do disney one day :lmao: well let's decide which disney!

They originally wantd to build EuroDisney in my town but the government refused them :madwife:

I could be working at Disney now :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Bonomisc580.jpg

Bonomisc581.jpg

Bonomisc585.jpg

He’s bored. It’s not hard to tell, the man might as well be a flashing neon sign declaring his emotional and mental state. He sighs, shifting back and forth in his seat. Looking out the window at the scenery speeding by only satisfies him for a moment. He leans back, closing his eyes and humming some melody which is both familiar and yet new to you at the same time. He never does seem to do anything the same way twice.

He sighs again, looking at you with his head still resting against the back wall. You can only see slivers of his gorgeous blue eyes this way, but they’re no less beautiful for being partially hidden. His attention rests heavily on you, and though you keep your eyes turned toward the book in your lap you cannot read a single word.

He’s been silent for a long moment now. Wondering what he’s up too, you can’t help but glance up at him. He flashes you a devilish smile and your heart skips several beats. You can’t help but smile back, and he’s sure he almost has you. He slides the sunglasses off, revealing those eyes with all of the power he knows they wield over you. You force yourself to look away, though your hands have begun to tremble with the effort you’re putting into playing it cool.

“How many times have you read that page now?” He teases. Your cheeks burn with embarrassment and you bite your lip to keep from grinning shyly. You glance at him as you turn the page defiantly. When you turn your attention back to the book, he leans forward, his elbows on his knees and begins chewing on his thumbnail absently. Another deep sigh, and then he’s sitting next to you, reading over your shoulder.

His body heat is all that actually touches you, but it affects you no less than if he were spooning you, every inch touching. His breath is hot and damp against your neck as he rests his chin on your shoulder, still reading. When you try to turn the page, he catches your hand in his own and holds it, his thick fingers intertwining with your own. He rests your interlocked hands on his knee and ignores the vexed look on your face.

“Do you mind?” You ask, though your voice is softer than you intended. He lifts his head to look directly into your eyes, his nose nearly bumping against your own, a faint smile touching his lips.

“Not at all. Unless you wanted to do something else.” He replies, his hand releasing yours and moving up to caress your cheek gently.

“Like what?” You ask, playing his game. He has to feel the way you’re trembling now, feel how rapidly you’re breathing. There’s no sense trying to hide it.

“I have a few ideas.” He smiles, his lips catching yours too briefly to satisfy. He smiles again at the way you lean forward as he pulls back, wanting more of his kiss. His hand slides up into your hair as he obliges the request in your eyes. More, in fact. By the time your mouths part again, your both gasping for breath and you know the one thing this train ride is not going to be is boring.

:faint: :combust: :faint: :combust: :faint: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom