Pleban Girls' Party - Fast or slow, we know how to get there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Kiss me right here....

000.jpg

on the lips

:tongue: :kiss: :tongue:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I've been doing that for the past 10-25 minutes..but it won't work.

I like Mucca's idea better...but I find that pic more funny than scary.......Sorry Mucca......I love that picture to death! It's one of my favorites

:lol:

I know....I tried :shrug:
It's hard to find a scary pic of B when he's so hot....:wink:

sleepingbono.jpg

Warmth. It's the first thing you register. Still not fully awake, you slowly absorb the sensations around you, and try to remember the night before. It's all a little fuzzy, perhaps you shouldn't have had those extra drinks.....You take a deep breath, the scent that fills you is unfamiliar...not unpleasent. It smells of ale, and spice, and something else that you can't quite place. It's only then that you realize that the warmth has form, weight, it's surrounding you...holding you. Still slow from sleep, you peek open an eye, and see purple...and chest...and now your wide awake as you realize that the weight you feel is an arm thrown casually round your waist..and that there is def a hand, warm, large, playing with the hem of your shirt. The room is dim, and quiet, and he's still fast asleep. His breathing the only sound you can here.You shift and he reflexively pulls you closer.
Confused and still slightly disoriented you sit up to get your bearings. Your in his room, his bed, but your still both dressed....you can't help but sit and watch him. The stubble on his cheek, his mussed up hair, the sweet expression on his face. You could just...and he'd never be the wiser. But then you remember how you got there, the night before, the laughter, the intoxication, the invitation to stay here, and the passing out. You smile, and with some (make that alot of) effort get out of bed.
Running a hand through your hair you drag yourself to the bathroom. Your head feels heavy, and you don't dare turn on the light. Stripping off your clothes, you turn on a nice warm shower and step in, closing your eyes and relaxing in the soothing heat. You sense you're being watched..you go to turn, but suddenly a presence behind you, arms around your waist, and a hot wet mouth on your neck. His hands wander over your water slikened skin. Teasingly light.. a feather touch. A bite on your shoulder, then a kiss. His lips and tongue work along your collar bone, and up your neck. You whimper quietly, and finally through your distracted haze, form a sentence " I thought you were sleeping...?"
His mouth travels to your ear, sucking on your lobe, his scruffy jaw feeling rough against your sensitive skin. He holds you close against him, and you realize he's still in his clothes. His voice is deep and rough, and he breaths into your ear " I wouldn;t miss this for the world luv..." and he gently bites your ear. Working his way back towards your shoulder, he mumbles into your skin "taste...good...want more..."...one hand continues to travel lower..teasing you..torturing you. You turn in his arms, feel his hands rest on the small of your back. You take him in, standing there in the spray and steam. Shirt plastered to his chest, and his eyes...his gaze intense. You reach up and divest him of his shirt, watch the water trickle down his chest. Give into the urge to follow the trails with your mouth and tongue, before reaching up to taste his neck. He makes a noise low in his throat, and the rest of his clothes are soon but memories.
Reaching down he captures your lips, the kiss is hard, hot, and wanting. He pushes you back, presss himself against you. One hand traveling down your side, slowling near your hip, before capturing your leg near the knee. Running a hand through his damp hair, you pull his head up and kiss him again, suck his lower lip, and he rewards you with a moan...
Standing in the spray, he runs the washcloth along your back, and you look up questioningly. He meets your gaze and gives a coy smirk.
Leaning down he whispers in your ear. "Mmm luv, anyone ever told ye you talk in your sleep?" Chuckling at your shocked expression, he kisses you again....

...........the cap that wanted to be a freaking trilogy......:yikes:

Congrats Susan! :dancing:
:hug:

:combust: :combust:

Thank you Bri :bow:

And now I'm off to study....wonder how far I'll get with that in mind :wink:

Congrats on the 5000 Susan! :rockon::rockon:

See you all later! :wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom