Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:drool: suit....

:shifty: if 4 ppl in your bed doesn't fit....w e'll just have to pile eh?

:angel: I doubt that if you'd send me and Bono away we'd get back :sexywink: I assume you have a kitchen table.... or a counter.... or a couch..... :whistle:

I have way to much junk on the table but...The counter! The couch!:combust:

BD, I am never changing my posse sig- NEVER!:lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

Welcome back:hug: OH:ohmy: pics!:rockon:

Thanks! :hug: I'm a bit tired and sore, but looking forward to seeing all my pics. My camera battery is dead, so I have to wait to charge the stupid thing before I can finish getting all my photos onto the computer.

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks! :hug: I'm a bit tired and sore, but looking forward to seeing all my pics. My camera battery is dead, so I have to wait to charge the stupid thing before I can finish getting all my photos onto the computer.

I will look forward to that:yes: Now, I must get back to work, my boss keeps popping into my cubicle :rolleyes:

Later babes:wave:

Hi VP! :hug:

Yes, I had a glorious time! :love: So much fun, and so relaxing. We got in last night at midnight, and the change in temperature was insane! :lol: It went from 84 degrees to damn near freezing with wind and rain and snow. Not too fun. The drive up from Seattle was a bitch as well, but it's good to be home again. :)

Wild! :hug:

WildHoney said:
Bye Kaf :sad:

Thora :drool: , How was Hawaii :drool:

Bet you're not glad to be back :hug:

Hawaii was wonderful. It was exactly what I needed. I'm sad to not be there any more, but I was ready to come home. 2 weeks is a long vacation - I think it's one of the longest I've had in ages. My camera is cooperating now, so I'm slowly uploading all my pictures. :D

Thora, that's awesome! :) I read something about you hurting your arm/shoulder? :( How is it? It's remained relatively balmy here over the holidays so far. :drool: It poured rain Christmas day! It's getting cooler now, highs of around 2 or 3, but still, that's better than below zero!

Wild!!! :hug: :clings: Sorry about your headache. :( Crazy puppies. :cute: How are you, other than that? Seems like I never get to see my girls anymore. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, that's awesome! :) I read something about you hurting your arm/shoulder? :( How is it? It's remained relatively balmy here over the holidays so far. :drool: It poured rain Christmas day! It's getting cooler now, highs of around 2 or 3, but still, that's better than below zero!

Yeah, I pulled a muscle while surfing the other day. It's better now, but my arms are still quite sore. I may go get it checked out at the doctor tomorrow just in case, but I think it should be fine. :)

That's nice that you've had better weather! It sucks when it's so cold and gross out there. :madspit:

Jem's back!! :hyper:

Sami and I were talking about how we're never all here at the same time anymore, and how we miss it. :( I suggested that we find out a time that's most convenient for as many of us to be here as possible once or twice a week, and have it be like a standing 'date.' :cute: :love:

Hi Jem!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Jem's back!! :hyper:

Sami and I were talking about how we're never all here at the same time anymore, and how we miss it. :( I suggested that we find out a time that's most convenient for as many of us to be here as possible once or twice a week, and have it be like a standing 'date.' :cute: :love:

That's a really good idea! :love:

I just don't want us all to drift away and lose touch. :sad: I know we all get busy, and I'm just as guilty of that as anyone... :sigh: The other thing is, when I had my laptop and I was chillin' in front of the tv during the evening, it was in front of me all the time. With this computer, I tend not to sit in front of it for that long...if no one's on when I check, I get bored and leave.

VintagePunk said:
Jem's back!! :hyper :

Sami and I were talking about how we're never all here at the same time anymore, and how we miss it. : ( I suggested that we find out a time that's most convenient for as many of us to be here as possible once or twice a week, and have it be like a standing 'date.' :cute : :love :

I'm back. :hyper: I missed my PM's with you. :sad: Thanks for the ones while i was away. :drool:

Thats a good idea. :love: I'm free most nights, like Wild its just the timezone problem. :madwife::( I've been soo much more tired recently so am trying to get in bed earlier ( expect weekends, then i might be out. :grumpy::scream:)

VP :hug: I'm ok. I've just eaten so much chocolate this Christmas it's threatening to spill out my ears. :lol:

Yeah, the timezone problem, not helped by my grumpy parents. :sigh: I never get to talk to anyone anymore, really... :(

Clone :hug: How's Hawaii? I'm almost sure we've got as much sun here. Weather :coocoo:

Jem :hug: I'm ok, and you?

Back
Top Bottom