Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG, Drea, GG2, Carmel. :hug::happy:

Don't think i can stay too long as me and KAt are going to pub in a bit to catch up with friends we have not seen over Xmas.

Knight Bono thread. :drool:

I missed this place so much.

My Xmas was ok. Had a nice christmas eve and christmas with my family. Was ready to come home yesterday though. :crack::lol:

Saw the pics of VP's Xmas bat while i was catching up. :love::lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Refer to my journal :lol:

:hug: haven't talked to you in forever!

Ok, I will give that a look...I only look in ones journal when they personally ask me too.:wink:

I missed you too SG:hug:

Did you get my PM?

VIP:edge: ;)

Carmelu2fan said:

Ok, I will give that a look...I only look in ones journal when they personally ask me too.:wink:

I missed you too SG:hug:

Did you get my PM?

VIP:edge: ;)

I DID :happy: that was really awesome! :yes: The pics were too good, too :drool: :shifty: :wink:

He is so sweet; it's impossible not to love him at least a little :love:

I got a present from Lush, ( a handmade soap/bathbomb shop) :drool: , this cute little fluffy Tiger ( named him Sir Bono :lmao: ) , Some clothes, money, a CD, some jack daniels and jack daniels filled chocolates :drool: , sweets and chocolate and a few other bits and bobs.

I don't really get big presents now my mum isn't here. Doesn't really bother me though. I'm lucky just to be alive.

A nice Irish man or a mountie for Xmas would have been nice though or Bono. :shifty:

:combust:

Sad_Girl said:

I DID :happy: that was really awesome! :yes: The pics were too good, too :drool: :shifty: :wink:

He is so sweet; it's impossible not to love him at least a little :love:

You are one of the few who I trust with those pics. :hug:
I could not believe that no one there ( Hunauma Bay) knew who he was but me and my friend

:drool: He looked great too. I still do not know why he keeps the beanie on I loved the way his wet hair looked as he emerged form the water:drool:

Jem:hug:

Jem :hug:

I have a very sweet friend who lives in Manchester, who recently had his heart broken by his (now ex) girlfriend. I think the two of you might make good friends :shifty: :lol: :hug:

< no good at playing matchmaker :reject: :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

You are one of the few who I trust with those pics. :hug:
I could not believe that no one there ( Hunauma Bay) knew who he was but me and my friend

:drool: He looked great too. I still do not know why he keeps the beanie on I loved the way his wet hair looked as he emerged form the water:drool:

I'm honored! :happy:

It's funny, isn't it? we know them so well we can't imagine NOT recognizing them, but people were like that with Adam, too :shrug: I couldn't believe it

:cute: aww self-conscious Edgie :cute: I think he looks good without the beanie, but men are funny about that stuff. My husband is balding, too and he is SO sensitive about it

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

It's funny, isn't it? we know them so well we can't imagine NOT recognizing them, but people were like that with Adam, too :shrug: I couldn't believe it

:cute: aww self-conscious Edgie :cute: I think he looks good without the beanie, but men are funny about that stuff. My husband is balding, too and he is SO sensitive about it

Whenever he got out the water he ran to the cap. I was looking at him like...Awww, keep it off:drool:

If Adam was on the beach that day( alone of course), I know things would have gone a bit different:shifty:

Jem, it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas:yes: did you get all your presents from one person or a bunch of family and friends?

Sad_Girl said:
Jem :hug :

I have a very sweet friend who lives in Manchester, who recently had his heart broken by his (now ex) girlfriend. I think the two of you might make good friends :shifty: :lol: :hug :

< no good at playing matchmaker :reject : :lol :

You're trying to play matchmaker. :uhoh: Is scared of people set up with people like that. :reject::lol:

He does sound very sweet though. :yes:

I'm still hung up on Andy though. The jerk. :angry::madwife:

Carmelu2fan said:

Hey Drea and SG, RSOC is missing your love:sexywink:

I was over there yesterday for a peek... donno if any of my pics will still be unposted by now :lol: I'll take another look soon :)

The "knight Bono" thread :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Carmelu2fan said:

Jem, it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas:yes: did you get all your presents from one person or a bunch of family and friends?

Various people. Mostly my cousin, grandparents, 2 aunts and my best friend, a few other friends. Still have a mystery present to come from my friend Rach. Kat knows what it is but hasn't told me. :grumpy::angry:

All i know is it was ordered from a jewellers and was meant to be for my birthday but wasn't ready on time. :hyper:

bonoishot said:

You're trying to play matchmaker. :uhoh: Is scared of people set up with people like that. :reject::lol:

He does sound very sweet though. :yes:

I'm still hung up on Andy though. The jerk. :angry::madwife:

Believe me, I know what you mean. I wasn't too serious about it; although I think you're both such great people, and both of you deserve much better from the opposite sex than you've gotten :madwife:

as far as Gavin goes, I was so head over heels for him for awhile (I still would be if we could talk to each other more readily, I suspect) I felt bad that I met him when I did; I've made my vows and intend to keep them, so nothing could ever happen betweeen us. I'm just saying, He's not the sort of guy I wouldn't go out with myself but would pass off on a friend :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Believe me, I know what you mean. I wasn't too serious about it; although I think you're both such great people, and both of you deserve much better from the opposite sex than you've gotten :madwife:

as far as Gavin goes, I was so head over heels for him for awhile (I still would be if we could talk to each other more readily, I suspect) I felt bad that I met him when I did; I've made my vows and intend to keep them, so nothing could ever happen betweeen us. I'm just saying, He's not the sort of guy I wouldn't go out with myself but would pass off on a friend :lol:

Yeah we do. Loser's who lost us. :madspit:

:lmao: I get what you mean. :hug: That sucks that he came along at that point in your life. Maybe you jsut weren't meant to be. :hug:

Did you get my PM i sent before Xmas. :love::hug:

Back
Top Bottom