Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, i was thinking that i would take it back to the store and put my own money with it and maybe get the regular ipod :shh: i haven't told anybody that :silent:

I'm doing pretty good. I actually got scolded at my dad for not working on my research paper. :lol: that was weird, given my age and all. but I just shrugged it off. he's right, i've been goofing off since i've been here. but i've had such a hellish semester, i'm EXHAUSTED, and i want to play :) I'm gonna crack the whip tomorrow though. I figure if I can write one chapter this week, I won't fail out of school :wink:

:wave: weldy, fb, mia.
weldy, i wanted to say im sorry for the way i acted a couple of weeks ago if you remember, i said some intoxicated things, half of which i don't remember from drinking too much and i'm sorry.

*browneyedgirl* said:
:wave: weldy, fb, mia.
weldy, i wanted to say im sorry for the way i acted a couple of weeks ago if you remember, i said some intoxicated things, half of which i don't remember from drinking too much and i'm sorry.

Don't worry about it....I don't remember what you said either (I forget things easily....that's the big reason why I'm so good with secrets :wink: )

Hi otherwise :hug: :wave:

Hey Brittany :hug: :wave:

Night Mia :hug: :wave:

I`m doing great Brit:hug:

Happy birthday to me,happy birthday to me...:whistle: :drool:
awwvx7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom