Pleban Girls Party every body's working for the weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acrobat Angel said:
Go the Aussies!!!:wink: :rockon:
I'm a bit :hyper: today... i got my exam results back for semester 1- i am so damn relieved!!! But i'm back at uni Monday :(

did you do well? i wish they would give me my essay results back ... should check on line see if they are in , i got a thing saying i was eligible to graduate so i suppose that means i passed ...

no more uni for me :dance:

just work until i am dead to pay hecs debt back ....

Acrobat Angel said:
Go the Aussies!!!:wink: :rockon:
I'm a bit :hyper: today... i got my exam results back for semester 1- i am so damn relieved!!! But i'm back at uni Monday :(

It's always nice to get exam results back. I don't know about you guys but I always secretly think I've failed until I get the special letter back

after 9 1/2 years I finally get to be a trainee at my work, yay for me:huh:

I got D, HD, HD and C... the one i got a C for was a real shit and hard course (Human Bioscience) without any face-to-face lectures :coocoo: so a pass was good enough for most people...

cinnaminson said:

after 9 1/2 years I finally get to be a trainee at my work, yay for me:huh:

ooh thats harsh ... and trainee wages :madspit:

ive just finished and emailed my application for the take over the universe and supervise it position ...

far far too productive today for my own good!

Acrobat Angel said:
I got D, HD, HD and C... the one i got a C for was a real shit and hard course (Human Bioscience) without any face-to-face lectures :coocoo: so a pass was good enough for most people...

thats really good AA congrats !

random - it is definately weird bearded man day in geelong , i have seen 5 of them now....
WTF??? - end random

im here , sorry i went off to exercise and watch zootv ... had to pause mid jog on the treadmill to ogle the magnificance of bono and his leather wrapped sweaty chest / ass ... :drool:

bono chest/ass :drool: you're giving me ideas jen :shifty:
*runs off to find zoo dvd*
If bono sweat is what your after, check out the youtube thread of ground beneath her feet link i just put up :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom