Pleban Girls Party every body's working for the weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

thanks, props to bono fox1 who put the original pic up , i saw those eyes and just thought ... woah ! new avi ...
yeah those eyes... :drool: i think im due for a new avi soon too... ok i am going this time, otherwise lil bro will start lookin at all the naughty pleba stuff :shifty:
cya jen :wave:

thanks ! inspiration took me .. it had to be done ...

YDW is posting her next chapter :ohmy: :hyper:

my children are giving me a headache ....
and one has spilt more of my beads :madwife:

i was going to ask you the same thing ,

umm not doing much tomorrow, planning a trip to spotlight :drool: work sunday :yuck:

trying to be good and get back on my treadmill , had a great workout tonight , just need to keep at it .

also aim to get through a weekend without a drink ... :scratch: can it be done ,
this is my 2nd nite in a row without wine ...

wonder how long i can hold out ! :hmm:

the way the kids are tonite i will be lucky if i make it the next half an hour :giggle:

Can you put your treadmill in front of the TV? Nothing like a bit of Bono-related inducement :D

You can make it, I'm sure... :up: Maybe give the kids a stiff drink and send 'em to bed though... :giggle:

Got a double-birthday dinner tomorrow night, more Chinese I think :drool:

... I'm havin' sausages for dinner :drool: and I had a sausage roll for lunch too... so much sausage... :shifty:

:wink:

Haven't seen gluey for a couple of days, I think?

Popmart :rockon: Did you hear they've announced (another) release date? 10 Sept. for us... unless it gets put back again to Christmas :lol:

Alisaura said:
Can you put your treadmill in front of the TV? Nothing like a bit of Bono-related inducement :D

You can make it, I'm sure... :up: Maybe give the kids a stiff drink and send 'em to bed though... :giggle:

Got a double-birthday dinner tomorrow night, more Chinese I think :drool:

... I'm havin' sausages for dinner :drool: and I had a sausage roll for lunch too... so much sausage... :shifty:

oh hell yeah i have tv in my workout room, zoo tv was a great incentive i did an hour and a half without any trouble ....

sausage :shifty: mabey your concious is telling you something !

Alisaura said:
Haven't seen gluey for a couple of days, I think?

Popmart :rockon: Did you hear they've announced (another) release date? 10 Sept. for us... unless it gets put back again to Christmas :lol:

yeah i saw that .... pfffffft

it wont be out untill just after or coenciding with U2 3D to cash in on the hype ...

U23D ... must stalk cinema web sites again .....

HURRY UP DAMMIT!

mysterious_jen said:
hey Ali whats with the Nitpicker status ? :giggle:
Well, I am one... :reject:

mysterious_jen said:
sausage :shifty: mabey your concious is telling you something !
Like what, that I'm deficient in essential sausage nutrients? :whistle: :wink:

Geez, I must be in bad shape if it's not even my sub-conscious tell me these things! :giggle:

mysterious_jen said:
HURRY UP DAMMIT!
Geez, I'm cramming sausage into me as fast as I can... :tsk:

As for the Popmart DVD... I ain't holding my breath. And I don't mind if it gets delayed again, since I'll be in the USA on the 10th, and wouldn't be able to get it then anyway. :madspit:

oh oh how long now till your holiday ???

i was :pray: for holiday with the hairless one in september .... not going to happen . :censored:

that will bring it up to 18 months without any time off...... :madwife:

<------- 19 days :hyper: :yikes:

Hairless one... :giggle:

:madwife: You should just take a holiday on your own :wink:
18 months is a long time. I've been saving up my leave for a while now, I've got 5 weeks paid leave in the bank :drool: Not quite enough to cover the whole trip, but it's close enough.
I haven't had a day off since 20 November (and that was Stalking Day)... But I'm gonna make up for it soon so I'm not complaining!

:hug:

I bought two memory cards for the camera tonight, and a journal to write in... it's all coming together.
You know what's going to happen though, I'll have everything organised to the Nth degree and be prepared for everything, and then Murphy will do something like send all my luggage to Buenos Aires or something. :lol: .... :uhoh:

i hear buenos aires is nice at this time of year !

actually i saw some pics someone took and it was snowing there . hadnt snowed there since 1918 holy crap . the end is near !

Yeah, I saw that pic too! The whole climate's going nuts.

*is packing timtams into a box to send to friend in USA*

Now I have chocolate cravings but I'm not allowed to eat these! :scream:
That does it, I'm off to the supermarket... :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom