Pleban Girls Party- Even our computers love Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I was going to say that she looks a little more like her dad than her mom really.

But yea....she is prettier than Lisa Marie....more prettier than her grandmother even! :yes

:yes: are you a Presley fan? :ohmy: Not many people I talk to have seen what her dad looks like! :lol:

Lisa Marie looks more masculine, she's pretty too but she looks exactly like her dad it's almost freaky. Especially in person it feels literally like you're talking to a female Elvis :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
She does look more like she should be Elvis and Priscilla's daughter than grandaughter; I see a lot of both of their features in her. She is really beautiful. :yes

My first thought was that I hoped Larry's never met her. :reject: How horrifically sad and pathetic am I? lmao:

:yes: Priscilla was so pretty when she was younger, I don't know what she's done to herself :tsk:

:lol: am I missing something? :huh: :reject:

sami0201 said:

:yes: are you a Presley fan? :ohmy: Not many people I talk to have seen what her dad looks like! :lol:

Lisa Marie looks more masculine, she's pretty too but she looks exactly like her dad it's almost freaky. Especially in person it feels literally like you're talking to a female Elvis :yikes:

:yes: Priscilla was so pretty when she was younger, I don't know what she's done to herself :tsk:

:lol: am I missing something? :huh: :reject:

I'm not a Presley fan Sami....yea, I like the music....but no....I'm not as fanatical as Larry or Nicolas Cage. I just notice that she doesn't look like Lisa Marie that much...yea I see a tiny bit...but not as much as Lisa Marie looks totally like her dad.....like what you said earlier

Last edited:
as for me i'm still feeling a bit :grumpy:grumpy after i left you folk.............

NOTHING to do with you gals.....it was our "Daily News" newspaper.....

So i need to vent juuuuuuuuust a bit more in relation to some oflast night's topic {the historic/ folkLoric - as the carguys :laugh: :heart: would say} then hopefully i will NOT need to do so tomorrow............unless the New York Post does something really nasty/snarky/rude IMHO.

this was just being caught offguard :madspit: by the DN

then on to The Fun!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom