Pleban Girls Party - Elevating Your Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:

I don't know if you've ever seen the remake of Dawn Of The Dead that came out a couple years ago,

I think I might have, the bit with the truck sounds familiar. I remember a boat at the end too...

I used to watch a show called Forever Knight... I think it was filmed in Toronto... somewhere in Canada anyway, there was a big tower they'd show off at every opportunity. :wink:

I used to dance with the dogs too, when I was living with them... :reject:

Alisaura said:

OMG I'm so excited... I just got an email from a guy who met Edge and Larry the same time I did, and he might have pics of me there! :hyper:
Of course, now I'm going to find out if I really was a stone-faced tongue-tied zombie when I was looking Edge in the eye and my brain melted.... :uhoh:

:hyper: Cool hope you're in some. :)

I've never found one of me meeting the boys properly. :sigh: Yet. :wink:

DO have some of me stood on the front rail at concerts though. :drool:

Drea said:

:giggle: Toronto gets a lot of filming to to look like places in the States... it's been Chicago, *thinks* umm.. can't remember any other cities it's been offhand, but there's a reason TO (and Vancouver, which gets a lot of tv filming and some movies) is called Hollywood North :wink:

:lol: Me and wild saw soemthing being filmed while in Toronto. :)

Alisaura said:

I think I might have, the bit with the truck sounds familiar. I remember a boat at the end too...

I used to watch a show called Forever Knight... I think it was filmed in Toronto... somewhere in Canada anyway, there was a big tower they'd show off at every opportunity. :wink:

I used to dance with the dogs too, when I was living with them... :reject:

Forever Knight is TO *nod* I can't remember whether it was supposed to actually be TO in the show, but it was most definitely filmed in TO :lol: And that "big tower" is the CN Tower (aka Toronto's Most Recognizable Landmark and Tourist Trap... though the view from the Glass Floor is VERY cool :wink: )

Seeya Wild! :wave:

Drea said:

Forever Knight is TO *nod* I can't remember whether it was supposed to actually be TO in the show, but it was most definitely filmed in TO :lol: And that "big tower" is the CN Tower (aka Toronto's Most Recognizable Landmark and Tourist Trap... though the view from the Glass Floor is VERY cool :wink: )

*peeks out from behind shield* What, no howls of derision for watching Forever Knight? :D I was totally in love with that guy for a while there. Never did see the end of the series, stupid Channel 9 was airing it in the dead zone where they hide Star Trek, and dropped it before it ended. Bah.
I think it was supposed to be TO in the show, they referenced the tower in one episode cos there was some drama happening on top of it... Of course, if they called the tower by a fictional name, I wouldn't have known the difference... :lol:

I figured the tower was a famous land mark but I couldn't remember what it was called... it was the tallest building in the world for a while, wasn't it? Or is it still? :scratch:

Alisaura said:

I figured the tower was a famous land mark but I couldn't remember what it was called... it was the tallest building in the world for a while, wasn't it? Or is it still? :scratch:

World Trade Center, Empire State Building, Sears tower - they've all held that title - I don't know about the CN tower though

Goodnight Jem and Wild :hug: sweet dreams girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom