Pleban Girls Party - driving the boys wild with our hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
party.jpg

mommyweldy.jpg

cute.jpg

Aliza's teddy reminds me of my Grizzly :heart: :cute:

Angelo's first word :cute: :heart:

BB12: Hodgkins, as in the disease.

HI girls, just popping in for a minute. :hug:

DG, still here? I just wanted to recommend a couple of restaurants. One is Le Marche Movenpick, it's on Yonge and Front, in the BCE place building (where, in your other thread, people said the Hockey Hall of Fame is)...I just looked for a website, but they don't seem to have one. :huh: Anyway, I haven't been there for years, but it's cool, and the food is pretty good. There are various areas that sell different types of ethnic food, you take a tray and wander around, and grab whatever you want from them, then you go and pay, and then take a seat.

The other is Gretzky's on Blue Jays Way, near Front (it's by the Skydome/Rogers Center). One side it a sports-bar theme (but a really nice one), and the other is a restaurant. The food is really good and prices are reasonable for Toronto, and I've gotta get a shout out in for my homeboy. :wink:

VP :hug:

For a minute I thought you were giving her directions to a place in your town, trying to trick her in to coming all the way over to see you :wink:

Hi/Bye BB - enjoy your show

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug:

For a minute I thought you were giving her directions to a place in your town, trying to trick her in to coming all the way over to see you :wink:

Hi/Bye BB - enjoy your show

Would I do a thing like that? :shifty: :wink:

Ugh - I'm supposed to be working tonight, but I reeeeealllly don't want to.

Think I'm going to shower, and see if that inspires me to get my act together and work. If not, I'll be back here, mostly likely.

See you all later. :hug:

DG, if I don't talk to you before you leave, have a safe flight, and I'll talk to you sometime over the weekend? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Hopefully, but if it doesn't happen this weekend, I swear I'll get to Boston one of these days...it's one of my top US cities that I want to visit. :drool: :hug:

I was thinking I just randomly bump into a lady with a U2 shirt on and strike up a conversation with her at a mall in Toronto?

BTW, that random lady would be you. :wink:

Woohoo! I got knocked up! :dance: :lol:

Hmmmm names....let me see.....

How about Devlin Strait for a boy and Violet Echo for a girl. :)

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, Adam! I'm crying now :flirt: :kiss:

I LOVE Edge in that picture :lmao: :cute:

:lol: I can keep Bono busy while Adam is making nice with you. :wink:

I think that picture is so funny! Edge looks like What the heck!!!?? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom