Pleban Girls Party - driving the boys wild with our hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats ok!
I'll get 'em back.
:yes:

:evil:

I'll sell their wives all kinds of shit and cost them millions of dollars in charge card interest over the next 10 years :wink:
Muhawhawhaaaaa :rockon:

(not to mention the fact that I'm one of those bossy bitches who goes in and demands that her headlight be put in for free because the manufacturer has made it impossible for the common person to change with out a degree in mech engineering and a plethera of special European tools good for one flick of the wrist/one bolt at a time)

But I'm not bitter or any of that :no: :flirt:

I'm doing all right, thanks :) just finishing up chapter nine of 'dream' and YSI'ing some Juke Kartel songs. Would you want to hear them?

(Juke Kartel is Toby Rand's group :wink: )

They're good :drool:

That sounds good!

I'd definitely love some Juke Kartel songs! I absolutely love them! I have their song "Save Me" on my Myspace page. I haven't gotten around to downloading anything yet, but if you want to YSI them, that would be awesome!! I noticed that you said something about joining their site the other day. I need to get around to doing that! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
That sounds good!

I'd definitely love some Juke Kartel songs! I absolutely love them! I have their song "Save Me" on my Myspace page. I haven't gotten around to downloading anything yet, but if you want to YSI them, that would be awesome!! I noticed that you said something about joining their site the other day. I need to get around to doing that! :lol:

Cool :up:

here's the site
http://www.jukekartel.com/_/news.php

and this is the song 'My baby' :up: :up: I like this one :yes:

http://download.you sendit.com/128C8E25788F0AFB

I have to go get lunch and stuff, I'll be back later though :wave:

*poke*

Anyone home? :eyebrow:

I guess not :( :sigh:

Have to go, be back in an hour. Y'all better be here! :madwife: :wink: :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry... I had downloaded the three clips of " a day in the life of the Edge", so I watched those as I was waiting. I think I got a bit lost there... :shifty:

Clone :hug: Wild :hug: How are you?

WildHoney said:
Maybe Bono's next project shoul dbe A Day in The ife Of Wild :shifty:

Sounds like something I'd watch :wink:

I'm planning my lesson for next week. The teacher I'm following suggested I should do something that had with U2 to do. :yes:
I told her that was a great idea :lol:

I have to have almost an hour, though, so I am a bit nervous.
Or I might just have gotten the stomach flu going around here :|

JezSnape said:
I'm planning my lesson for next week. The teacher I'm following suggested I should do something that had with U2 to do. :yes:
I told her that was a great idea :lol:

I have to have almost an hour, though, so I am a bit nervous.
Or I might just have gotten the stomach flu going around here :|

That sounds really awesome! Any excuse to talk more about them is great! :wink:

Would be nice to have you there :hug: The question is how much attention I'd pay to the class, though :giggle:

Ok, so I've got a question. If I give the kids the lyrics to one song, and I blank out a few words, and they have to fill the words in themselves... Which song should I choose? Which song do you think would be easiest for kids age 14-15 to do?

Thora, there's a couple of things I could use :flirt: A certain book and a certain DVD for starters... :shifty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom