Pleban Girls Party - driving the boys wild with our hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Mucca!:hug:
How are you?

Oh, I assure you. It was not by choice.
It was a lab for my ecology course, and they decided that meandering in the rain on thin, slick, steep trails would be a great idea, rain or shine. :happy:

The day was redeemed howver by getting within 10-20 feet of some deer. :love:
Oh yeah, and let's not forget the beaver guts!

Yes, tis been an exciting day indeed.

That's crazy that they made you hike, it was pouring! :madwife: When I went to pick up Sarah at 11:45, I got soaked just going from the house to the car. :|

Deer :cute:

Speaking of guts, we found another dead thing in our backyard a few days ago. :yuck: I'm going to be having a talk with my neighbour about her murderous cat. :|

Mucca said:

I'm doing good. Excited for the Thanksgiving weekend! :happy

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. What else could be more fun than beaver guts?? :der:

It was yummy....:bleh:

Oooo!
How about three girls screaming like well...girls, at the site of a worm on the trail?
And refusing to go further until I moved the lil guy? :lol:

Thanksgiving :drool:
Mmm.good food. I'm rather excited.

what are your plans for it?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

It was yummy....:bleh:

Oooo!
How about three girls screaming like well...girls, at the site of a worm on the trail?
And refusing to go further until I moved the lil guy? :lol:

Thanksgiving :drool:
Mmm.good food. I'm rather excited.

what are your plans for it?

:lol:
I think those girls should really rethink their major.

:yes:
Since there's no point in me going home for the 3 days I'm going back to my friend's hometown and spending it with her family. :D
My friend told me her mom usually makes chocolate pudding pie for Thanksgiving :drool:

Mucca said:

I think those girls should really rethink their major.

:yes:
Since there's no point in me going home for the 3 days I'm going back to my friend's hometown and spending it with her family. :D
My friend told me her mom usually makes chocolate pudding pie for Thanksgiving :drool:

Glad you're getting away for the weekend! :) And yeah, you're probably right about their major. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I haven't talked to her since we IMed a couple weeks back.
I take it nothing's changed?

I really would liked to have met her.:heart:

No, it doesn't sound like it. :( It's too bad, really. I mean, how mad could her mother be that she had prearranged to meet a few strangers in another country? :uhoh: :lol:

Bri :up: I hope you like it :)

Hi Dazz :hug: whats up?

Now I have the song in my head which goes 'Great green gobs of greasy, grimy gophers guts, mutilated monkey meat, oh it is so fun to eat! Darn! Forgot my spoon!' :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Dazz!:hug:

:(

It's almost like her mother and mine are the same person....
:hmm:

:ohmy:

We could always hide in the bathroom in case of emergency....:lol:

I've got the run-to-the-bathroom-to-hide move down to a science. :wink: I'm just glad that I didn't continue through the doors, and inadvertantly drag Tre into the ladies room. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled! :hug: Why the crazies? :lol:

:ohmy:

1 reason for the serios crazies
and then alot of :ohmy: & :hyper:

i literally walked into thw net here here after being "traped" 5 stores away b/c the heavens opened up an hour early:madspit:

and just FOUND out Bono & Edge are going to be in NYC for that HBO taping..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow/thurs

..i'm sort of stuck doing something be ore i go or annual Physical {which me being a semi-hypochodriac- actaully better than yrs ago] am :huh: about.

so i'm nOT SURE if i can get over there outside.....don't know the location yet seems to be two places

GOT 2 OTHER wild things to tell you after this so please stick around for just a little longer! :heart:

and its going to be the daytime..wait i know
i'll go dfor the early part go back home then amybe go back before the docs:huh:

Last edited:
I really hope you can get to it, Dazzled. :hug: There's a thread in EYKIW about it. Apparently U2.com sent entries to members who are NY residents, and they were drawing only 50 from those who entered. :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
Willasbirthday.jpg

Ummm... just who am I talking about in that last pic? It doesn't look like Billy...

here's the rest of the stuff going on's........

1 my sis got a phone call fr5om italy after she get delating a particular e-mail; that she THOT was JUNK mail

seems there may be another a third oor second cousin oon our dad's [only child] side :ohmy:

he sent my sis a photo qand some names has manifests from 1910 that our grqandma [dad] brought HIS granda over ?/ alkinds of stuff.........

this all just happened in the last week or so! as far as her tellinhg me and just giving me the first of the stuff he emailed to her.

i'm older so i can tell him some stuff.

but can't find right now the little history thing i wrote down from my dad like 15 yrs ago.... .it's not where i have been keeping it.

i probably pulled it out to make my sis a copy 2 months ago, but didn't

THAT"s the first thing and next post

my sis STUNNED me with a generous [to hapeen in a while] gift!

no :giggle: not U2 & Hawaii but something even [in some ways ]

better :wink:

next post

BRB !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom