Pleban Girls Party - driving the boys wild with our hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I'm going to go tuck the girls into bed and go work for a bit. I'll be back in a while and I expect to read something good missy! :madwife: :wink: :lol: See you in a bit. :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Oreos and milk :drool:

:hug: Hi VP Taking a break from all that work? :wink:

What work? . :lol: I actually haven't started. :uhoh: I showered, then watched a rerun of House, then B called...then I went back to watch the end of it, and he called again, causing me to miss it.

Hi Weldy :hug:

You were talking about storms yesterday. We had two really bad ones this morning, one around 6 am, and then another around 11 (I was beat, so I went back to bed after taking Sarah to work), and I apparently slept through both of them. :lol:

SG - Oreos and milk. :drool: I was thinking of making popcorn.

Hey GG :hug: You must be excited for Vegas. :)

VintagePunk said:
Hi Weldy :hug:

You were talking about storms yesterday. We had two really bad ones this morning, one around 6 am, and then another around 11 (I was beat, so I went back to bed after taking Sarah to work), and I apparently slept through both of them. :lol:

SG - Oreos and milk. :drool: I was thinking of making popcorn.

Hey GG :hug: You must be excited for Vegas. :)

:lol: You must have gotten our bad weather...so I feel bad for you :hug:

Hi otherwise :hug:

Hey Mucca :hug: :wave:

VintagePunk said:

we had some really bad ones here at about 2 a.m. - there was even a tornado touch down somewhere a bit north of here, from what I saw on the news :uhoh: I know we had a lot of wind, lightning and hail. It was bad enough to keep me awake and to send my cat into hiding :lol: he's a smart cat, when the weather gets scary he runs to the basement :D

Hi Mucca :hug: how are you tonight?

GG :hug: :dance:

Weldy :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

we had some really bad ones here at about 2 a.m. - there was even a tornado touch down somewhere a bit north of here, from what I saw on the news :uhoh: I know we had a lot of wind, lightning and hail. It was bad enough to keep me awake and to send my cat into hiding :lol: he's a smart cat, when the weather gets scary he runs to the basement :D

Hi Mucca :hug: how are you tonight?

My cousin's dog does the exact same thing! :cute:

I'm doing good. I had my social psych midterm today, which was really easy so I'm happy :happy:

Hi Mucca! :hug: How are you tonight? :)

I just found out earlier today that my brother's wife, who just got her RPN a year ago, is now taking university courses part time to get her RN...they're allowing her 30 credits for her courses and work experience.

SG - yeah, I guess a lot of places around here lost power. Sounds like it was bad! Cracks me up that I slept like a baby through it. :lol:

Poor Kelly used to be so freaked out by storms, too...she'd nearly wrap herself around my feet and lie there and shake. :cute: And if I went to the bathroom, she'd follow me in. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Mucca! :hug: How are you tonight? :)

I just found out earlier today that my brother's wife, who just got her RPN a year ago, is now taking university courses part time to get her RN...they're allowing her 30 credits for her courses and work experience.

Wow that's really good.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Holy crap VP, how the hell did you sleep through that? :ohmy:
Our house was practically shaking, and it was like someone had a strobe light outside my window.

All at 6 freakin am. :angry:

And then I got to go for a hike in the pouring rain. :happy:

Bri! :hug: that sounds like fun :yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Holy crap VP, how the hell did you sleep through that? :ohmy:
Our house was practically shaking, and it was like someone had a strobe light outside my window.

All at 6 freakin am. :angry:

And then I got to go for a hike in the pouring rain. :happy:

:lol: I know! Sarah told me it woke her up, and it was so loud, she couldn't get back to sleep. :ohmy: And she said it wasn't distant, rumbly thunder, it was close and sharp and booming. :yikes:

Mucca!:hug:
How are you?

Oh, I assure you. It was not by choice.
It was a lab for my ecology course, and they decided that meandering in the rain on thin, slick, steep trails would be a great idea, rain or shine. :happy:

The day was redeemed howver by getting within 10-20 feet of some deer. :love:
Oh yeah, and let's not forget the beaver guts!

Yes, tis been an exciting day indeed.

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I know! Sarah told me it woke her up, and it was so loud, she couldn't get back to sleep. :ohmy: And she said it wasn't distant, rumbly thunder, it was close and sharp and booming. :yikes:

You should have seen the sky!
It was insane, like lightening every freakin second.

I was stuck between being mesmerized by it, and wanting to go hide under my covers. :lol:

Come to think of it, I'm surprised Midnight wasn't having a fit. He hates thunder.

SG!:kiss:

Hey Weldy!:hug:
I heard about the bad weather you were getting earlier....It was bad enough to mess with flights.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mucca!:hug:
How are you?

Oh, I assure you. It was not by choice.
It was a lab for my ecology course, and they decided that meandering in the rain on thin, slick, steep trails would be a great idea, rain or shine. :happy:

The day was redeemed howver by getting within 10-20 feet of some deer. :love:
Oh yeah, and let's not forget the beaver guts!

Yes, tis been an exciting day indeed.

I'm doing good. Excited for the Thanksgiving weekend! :happy

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. What else could be more fun than beaver guts?? :der:

Back
Top Bottom