Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
We all have those days - it's when those days string together into weeks or months that we hit real trouble :wink:

:happy: and that's where I am now...

thanks for making the thread SG :flirt:

how are you ladies? :hug:

:uhoh: besides far behind on my homework, I'm actually pretty good...
trying to help a swedish friend of mine who's feeling crap to get over it.... I hope it's working..

I'm having a really good day. :D

It looks like I'm going to a hockey game tomorrow night, which is so exciting. Plus, my best friend and I are going to the Virgin Festival (www.virginfestival.ca) which will be so sweet, and I'm going out for a free lunch with my department today. Good stuff all around. :yes:

How about you?

that looks like fun Thora :yes:

And I thought it was a funny thing, too GG :wink: :lol:

I'm all right. Feeling a bit down today. Partly I think it's the usual old insecurities that come with a relationship - wondering if I'm coming on too strong, if he's really sincere about things :blahblah: which of course is made worse by the fact that I can't even get through to him on the phone today :sigh:

I'm sure it's mostly silly paranoia and I just need to distract myself. Even if it is true, it's not like I don't know how to pick up and keep going.

Just relax SG :hug: you know once you hear him talk you'll be allright again :sexywink:

I think I'm actually helping my swedish friend... we exchanged phone numbers, just in case he needs to talk to somebody, and he seems better...

It's a very oddly named festival, but ah well. :wink:

I'm sorry you're feeling down today. :hug: I do understand those frustrations with relationships. I'm sure everything's fine, and like you said, you just need to distract yourself for a while. :)

Back
Top Bottom