Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
I'm alright, very tired. :yawn: Couldn't get to sleep til 4 am.

I couldn't talk to Brendan last night very long. He called me around 12:30 and then we decided to continue talking on AIM. Of course, that's when my computer picks the moment to start freezing up on me! :happy:

I really have never felt so happy about a guy before. :heart:

You so deserve some happiness :love::heart:

A reason to return to church??? :ohmy:

WildHoney said:
"U2-charist": Bono moves in mysterious ways Mon Jan 29, 9:18 AM ET

For Anglicans who still haven't found what they're looking for, the Church of England is staging its first "U2-charist" communion service -- replacing hymns with hit songs by the Irish supergroup.

"Rock music can be a vehicle of immense spirituality," said Bishop of Grantham Timothy Ellis, announcing plans for the unique service in the central English town of Lincoln in May.

A live band is to play U2 classics like "Beautiful Day" and "Mysterious Ways" with special singalong lyrics displayed on a giant screen. Seating for the 500-strong congregation is to be re-arranged so everyone can dance and wave their hands.

The service is to focus on the Millennium development goals -- U2's lead singer Bono is a leading promoter of the targets to alleviate world poverty.

WildHoney said:

Me sitting in Freddie's seat in changing rooms :combust: :faint:

2006_1207London0004.jpg

:flirt:Well Wild, hello there !

You are so cute!:cute:

Heya everyone:wave:

Thora hope you are in good sprits today:hug:

BB12, You are in my thoughts and prayers my love.:kiss: :hug: Hang in there:hug:

I'm all right thanks Bri :hug: how are you?

I spent my day cleaning and moving furniture around :crack:

and Gavin said he'd be on line today but he wasn't :madwife: doesn't he know I can't go so long without a fix? :giggle:

WildHoney said:

But i could have told you that you are SPECIAL :love: :heart: and always will be :hug:

You're the special one, hon :heart: :hug: you're one of the most genuine, sincere, caring, sweet people I think I've ever know. Some of the other people who fit into this group I've also met here at Pleba, coincidentally :ohmy: :wink:

Goodnight Wild :hug: sweet Bono/Freddie sandwhich dreams :sexywink:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Maybe i want Freddie all to myself :drool:

I really better go :sad:

Bloody timezones & work :madspit:

Luv ya all :kiss:

:madspit: YEAH WORK SUCKS!!!

But you make it all better:sexywink:

Sweet dreams little doll:hug:

Back
Top Bottom