Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Hi Weldy

How are you tonight?

I didn't get to go on that particular trip, otherwise I would've found a way to get some time to myself to meet up with you for a bit :wink:

But I'm really very proud of the kids we have at our church, they are very generous, open-minded and interested in reaching out to people who just need help

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Hi Weldy

How are you tonight?

I didn't get to go on that particular trip, otherwise I would've found a way to get some time to myself to meet up with you for a bit :wink:

But I'm really very proud of the kids we have at our church, they are very generous, open-minded and interested in reaching out to people who just need help

I kinda figured that you didn't go.....but at least the people who did help did their best :D :up: :hug:

I'm doing fine otherwise....I'm soaking up all the Bears hype because I know I'll never get another chance to see them go to the Superbowl for a long while (And not because I want to hype myself up and root for the Bears. I'll feel even more dejected then I will be if they lose on Sunday). :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I kinda figured that you didn't go.....but at least the people who did help did their best :D :up: :hug:

I'm doing fine otherwise....I'm soaking up all the Bears hype because I know I'll never get another chance to see them go to the Superbowl for a long while (And not because I want to hype myself up and root for the Bears. I'll feel even more dejected then I will be if they lose on Sunday). :D

It's fun to get caught up in all of the hype :yes:

I'm doing really well tonight, thanks :)

:happy: I got a lecture on being silly for the way I was feeling earlier :love: He said he's coming here at the end of the summer. I wish it could be sooner, but it's so cool to see the plan starting to take a solid form, with details falling into place

:hmm: I've never had sushi. I don't know if I would like it or not. It seems the people who've had it feel strongly about it; either love or hate it

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing really well tonight, thanks :)

:happy: I got a lecture on being silly for the way I was feeling earlier :love: He said he's coming here at the end of the summer. I wish it could be sooner, but it's so cool to see the plan starting to take a solid form, with details falling into place

:hmm: I've never had sushi. I don't know if I would like it or not. It seems the people who've had it feel strongly about it; either love or hate it

See? I told you not to worry! :hug:

Yeah, sushi isn't for everyone. It's one of those things either you love it or hate it, there's no in the middle.

Speaking of guys, I just called Brendan. He's in the middle of band practice, but he's gonna call me back when he's done. :D

We have this inside joke now where he calls me the Silver Fox. We were talking the other night about getting older and I said I hoped I still looked good. So he said, "So you wanna be a Silver Fox?" :lol: Now when he answers the phone he says "What's up Silver Fox?" :lol: :cute:

daygloeyes2 said:
Speaking of guys, I just called Brendan. He's in the middle of band practice, but he's gonna call me back when he's done. :D

We have this inside joke now where he calls me the Silver Fox. We were talking the other night about getting older and I said I hoped I still looked good. So he said, "So you wanna be a Silver Fox?" :lol: Now when he answers the phone he says "What's up Silver Fox?" :lol: :cute:

Aww! :cute::heart:

What kind of band practice?

I'm doing pretty good, SG. Thanks. :)

I was able to get my hockey tickets for tomorrow night picked up and paid for, so it's nice to have that stress taken care of. :)

Now I'm just eating dinner and deciding if I want to watch some TV or not.

I'm going to go watch a movie with my mom at 10, I think. If she still feels like it

what are we having for dinner tonight? :drool:

I had italian chicken and white rice

Thora :wave: Who are they playing tomorrow?

Why is it the thought of a staff meeting where I have to be at work by around 8:15 (to make sure we can start right at 8:30, which is the normal time we start work in the counting room (our choice, to stay on top of stuff - normal starting time's 9:00) is making me want to go to bed at not even 10PM and curl up with a book and a big bag of cheezies? :huh:

Drea said:
Thora :wave: Who are they playing tomorrow?

Why is it the thought of a staff meeting where I have to be at work by around 8:15 (to make sure we can start right at 8:30, which is the normal time we start work in the counting room (our choice, to stay on top of stuff - normal starting time's 9:00) is making me want to go to bed at not even 10PM and curl up with a book and a big bag of cheezies? :huh:

I sympathize with that urge - just the thought of staff meetings before work make me sleepy :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I sympathize with that urge - just the thought of staff meetings before work make me sleepy :wink:

:lol: What's worse is that it will very likely take until just before we open at 10 to finish - it's all Confidential Work Stuff that has to be discussed - which means we'll lose an hour and a half (or probably close to 2 hrs by the time we get back into the counting room and get the stuff out to count for the day) of work time. :crack:

SG - I made some chicken with a carribean-type sauce, then had veggies mixed in it as well (zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, celery and carrots). Very tasty. :drool:

Drea - the Canucks will be playing the Blue Jackets. Their record is not as good as ours, so I'm convinced we'll win. Plus, every time I go to a game, we win. :D The Canucks have been playing so well these days, so it's going to be a great game.

Back
Top Bottom