Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching the Leafs game - they won :D

The Cineplex Odeon chains are showing the Leafs HDTV games, and this is the second time I've gone... they've won both times, so I'm considering hitting the rest of them :lol: (It's about 1 game every couple weeks, since CBC, TSN and Sportsnet have most of them)

Gavin doesn't know whether to be impressed or frightened by my extensive knowledge of U2 trivia :laugh:

we were talking about the F word and how offensive it is here - and how it's used as casually as saying 'ummm' over there. (In Shaun of the dead they said F**k 77 times in 99 minutes :ohmy: ) and I brought up the fact that Bono used the f word at the 1994 grammy's :nerd: and caused a big ruckus

Is it weird that I remember dates and names in relation to U2 when I often need to be reminded of family members birthdays? :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Is it weird that I remember dates and names in relation to U2 when I often need to be reminded of family members birthdays? :reject:

You mean there are people who don't remember things in relation to U2 (and maybe other events in rock history)? :ohmy:

:lmao:

nappingfx1.gif

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom