Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*looks around* Still no one here since I caught up last night? :ohmy: :tsk: :shame:

You girls were there in spirit.. at the photo exhibit (which was a slide show) there was a pic of VP getting her book signed (did you put that in?), a shot with VP's Sarah in the background from the Tues night when we met Bono, and a shot of Sarah (Circa) and her mom with her wearing the hat and holding a pic of her on Bono's back from the NYC show :heart: (Kaf, where were you last night? I looked for you - I'd dragged my sister out and we were sitting where we had a view of the door - but you didn't show by the time Megan got tired and wanted to leave)

Tonight's the big party night... I may not get to sign though :( I was talking to Sam last night, and he thinks that no one's signed up to sing the songs I asked to sign for except maybe RTSS :sad: (Actually, that's the one I've worked the most on this time, the other two I was pretty close to having down or had down...)

ruffian said:

aww, you are sweet :hug:

my job is actually pretty typical. I got a B.A. in philosophy, then an M.A. in Medical Anthropology (study of health and healing cross-culturally, and I specialized in mental health), then a Ph.D. in Cultural Anthro. Most schools allow you to teach field schools or "ethnography" courses were students travel, get immersed in another culture (to lesser or greater extent), and learn something about the total cultural context. I only do short trips, though. Usually a month or 6 weeks.

Depending on where you want to teach (and what) you should be able to have travel opportunities with students. We have a community service coordinator who helps students do volunteer work, and she takes kids on Alternative Spring Break every year.

:nerd:

sorry for the plebus interruptus, everyone!

:ohmy: :bow: :faint:

My brain hurts just reading that

<------------ Brain is total perversation

Hi just a quick pop in :ohmy:

Sadie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cute:

Sadie1.jpg

Sadie2.jpg

I need to go and make dinner now but i'll be back with more photos later:wink:

VintagePunk said:

I've had a few performance anxiety run-ins recently....with regard to the drinking thing. (This totally crosses into the realm of TMI, and will be something I'll regret tomorrow). And I'm all like "sweetie, your "performance doesn't matter all that much...just keep doing what you're doing..." :lmao:

:reject:

OMG.

:lmao::lmao:!!!

Back
Top Bottom