Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
all the girls are here!
3.gif

did someone say popcorn? :corn:

redhotswami said:
Well I better get going. I've got to get up early for a wedding tomorrow. It was a pleasure talking with you all!!!

Have a great night everyone :hug: :wave:

nice to meet you! PM anytime :)

VintagePunk said:

He's all like ashamed, and I'm all like :shame: You MUST call me EVERY time you've been drinking...

:drool:

:lmao:

see, for this reason and many others, I love Plebaville (well, this thread).

Ok, i have a hot date with a 1500 pound stud (well, he's castrated but I don't remind him of that) first thing in the morning, so I need to get to bed, too.

I loved seeing everyone here tonight! I'm grading papers all weekend but I'll try to pop back in.

:wave: night all!

Diane L said:
Take care, redhotswami!!! :hug::wave:

Lila, I don't even want to think about what time I'm going to have to get up for the setlist parties! But I want to at least :hyper: :hyper: so I can say I've been at just about all of them!

You are on the east coast, and so it may be possible for you to attend. There's no way I will be up at 5 or 6am for a setlist party :no: I may be able to do New Zealand if the time difference works out to about midnight here :sigh:

and g'nite BB12 & ruffian :hug: :wave:

This always happens - I show up & everyone leaves. :grumpy:

ruffian said:

Ok, i have a hot date with a 1500 pound stud (well, he's castrated but I don't remind him of that) first thing in the morning, so I need to get to bed, too.

I loved seeing everyone here tonight! I'm grading papers all weekend but I'll try to pop back in.

SOOO good to see you! I miss you! :hug: :heart:

redhotswami said:
Goodnight Diane :hug:

Flybabe!!1 Sorry I just missed you! But have a great night! Enjoy the PGP, tonight is definitely a fun one :wink:

thats Ok Mia,I was just being a naughty girl...:giggle:
kisses and hugs :hug: night

ruffian said:

Awww

Sweet dreams! It's so good to see you for more often. (2 times in a month :p) I've missed you so much!

:hug::heart:

Back
Top Bottom