Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

OMG. That very phrase makes me infinitely grateful I'm not a man. :yikes: :lmao:

:lmao: i know. can you imagine?? but then, we have breasts to manage...and fertility to guard.

and we earn less.

:|

ruffian said:

:lmao: i know. can you imagine?? but then, we have breasts to manage...and fertility to guard.

and we earn less.

:|

I've had a few performance anxiety run-ins recently....with regard to the drinking thing. (This totally crosses into the realm of TMI, and will be something I'll regret tomorrow). And I'm all like "sweetie, your "performance doesn't matter all that much...just keep doing what you're doing..." :lmao:

:reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

But it's easier for us to get freek drinks?

Perhaps it balances out :hmm:

i'd rather earn an equal amount and buy my own damn drinks :madwife:

I have seen a little bit of discussion on the U2Star message board (they sent an email with a link) about the greatest hits release. But you know, when I looked at the cost of the Rolling Stones tickets I thought pretty highly of U2. $50 gets you a damn good spot. I don't have an issue with the new CD.

Diane, the pug is splendid and is napping in front of a heater currently. The min pin has some GI problems and went to the vet today. i'm hoping she's on the mend. And I bought a new horse a couple weeks ago--you've probably seen his pics on the thread. So all well in the zoo!

VintagePunk said:

I've had a few performance anxiety run-ins recently....with regard to the drinking thing. (This totally crosses into the realm of TMI, and will be something I'll regret tomorrow). And I'm all like "sweetie, your "performance doesn't matter all that much...just keep doing what you're doing..." :lmao:

:reject:

:giggle: i'm gonna borrow that line...if the opportunity ever arises again (so to speak).

Lila64 said:
:wave:

just here to watch a drunk VP :wink:

Your new horse looks beautiful ruffian!

Lila! :hug: it's been a long time! wow, i love seeing all these familiar faces (plus meeting some new ones). how are you?

VP, thanks for the Mercy!

ruffian said:

Lila! :hug: it's been a long time! wow, i love seeing all these familiar faces (plus meeting some new ones). how are you?

VP, thanks for the Mercy!

:hug: I'm doing alright, and yourself? Looks like you've got your hands full (horse, dog, New Zealand...). Maybe you'll recognize Maddy & I in Hawaii after you study my avatar :wink:

Lila64 said:

:hug: I'm doing alright, and yourself? Looks like you've got your hands full (horse, dog, New Zealand...). Maybe you'll recognize Maddy & I in Hawaii after you study my avatar :wink:

OMG, is that Maddy? Was it at Nordstrom's LA? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom