Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

*G* Glad you and your friend had a good time : D : hug: I can't believe they played IYWTVD! : faint:

You should've stuck around and continued posting, :drunk: PGPers are entertaining :wink:

It's nearly 6:30 am, I've been home for half an hour and I'm still wired... I should be asleep!!

(Btw Kaf - sorry I wandered off there without a goodbye... Sam had just told me a few minutes before that he'd talked to Brady, and that I was supposed to go talk to him about the song, so I was looking around for him :eek: I told both Sam and Brady that I owe them beers for that :lol: )
It was a blast :D Mofo, Gloria, In God's Country, COBL, and MW were the highlights for me :drool:

That's ok about not saying goodbye :yes: I actually would've come and said bye, but my friend dragged me out of there early :rant: We left after COBL I think :grumpy: I hope they play again soon! I'll be right up front :D

Last edited:
Oh man.. then you missed Discotheque (YAY finally! - I'd requested it the last two Healey's shows and stuff happened both times to keep them from playing it), and The Saints Are Coming, It's Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), and Bad (Brady said he'd made an "executive decision" that the show had to be ended with Bad - not that any of us were complaining! :D)

She's fanatical about FF. She got it on Tuesday when it came out, but has been delaying playing it (till now) to make it last longer. :lol:

Me, I've never played any of them, they're not my thing, but I do appreciate the brilliance of the graphics. :drool:

I haven't played any of them since FF3, where I kept wandering the desert and never getting anywhere :lol: But the graphics and opening sequences I've seen since? :drool:

Drea said:
^:yes: Did one song out of the three that I'd signed up for - a lot of people bailed on it at pretty much the last minute... (Actually ended up doing it during the main set and not the Atomic Jam because Sam and Brady are really sweet guys and didn't want me to miss out :heart: )

Awww Im sorry that you weren't able to do all 3 songs :hug: At least the guys were really sweet and seeing to it that you didn't miss out on all of it :)

BonosBaby12 said:
Hey Britt :hug: Oops sorry that seems to be happening to a lot of people lately :wink:

Shannon! I feel like it's been ages since we've last spoke..:sad: :wink: That's ok, that's the kind of distraction I want..:drool:

Currently Listening: "Fat"/Weird Al Yancovic

BonosBaby12 said:
Ummm I think it has been forever :wink: How are you doing?

Yes I too crave that kind of distraction :drool:

I'm doing quite well... I just left you "The Great American Novel" as a comment:giggle: "still distracted..can no longer tepy...tyep..type..see?:wink: *

BonosBaby12 said:
Yeah I just read it and my eyesight is gone :crack: :giggle:

Btw care to send some of your wellness my way?

Keep being distracted young one it's good for your health :sexywink:

I know....Bono keeps me quite *ahem* healthy..:shifty: :combust: he sends his :kiss: to you. LOL.

Brittany dear now we discussed this Bono made his decision it was me :flirt:

My oldest friend's b-day is the 19th and that day we are supposed to have an early Thanksgiving dinner since my brother will be home. Torn on what to do and if I do go to the party then it's complicated on how I will get there since he's moved an hour away

BonosBaby12 said:
Brittany dear now we discussed this Bono made his decision it was me :flirt:

My oldest friend's b-day is the 19th and that day we are supposed to have an early Thanksgiving dinner since my brother will be home. Torn on what to do and if I do go to the party then it's complicated on how I will get there since he's moved an hour away

Fine, I'll guess I'll have to settle for Larry :drool: :evil:.... :yikes: decisions...the only advice I can give (that you didn't ask for. LOL) is to do whatever will make you happiest.

Currently Listening: "Blind Sight"/Ryan Cabrera

U2isthebest said:

Fine, I'll guess I'll have to settle for Larry :drool: :evil:.... :yikes: decisions...the only advice I can give (that you didn't ask for. LOL) is to do whatever will make you happiest.

Currently Listening: "Blind Sight"/Ryan Cabrera

Considering how good Larry looks nowadays that's not exactly a bad option :drool: It's ok I will share Bono Im generous to a point :evil:

Thanks for the advice and I know I should do what makes me the happiest. Just with this family you can experience hell for making certain decisions. And I know Im a grown woman but I have this damn conscience. But then on the other hand I rarely ever see Aric nor do I hardly ever get time just to do what I want.

Britt you know you are supposed to have a magic wand to wave and make it all better! :madwife: :wink:

^^^I'm sorry....my wand only comes out on days that don't end in "y":wink: I know the feeling with my family...mine is the same way:shrug: oh well....:shh: I've learned to ignore it. :giggle:

Currently Listening: "Please Remember Me"/Tim McGraw

Ahhh there is one in every bunch I tell you! Family to me is the most stressful thing to deal with. I really can't wait till I have to start dealing with the in-laws :lol:

By any chance you want to come here and try your ignore technique out on my mom? :wink:

Btw you have a PM

BonosBaby12 said:
Ahhh there is one in every bunch I tell you! Family to me is the most stressful thing to deal with. I really can't wait till I have to start dealing with the in-laws :lol:

By any chance you want to come here and try your ignore technique out on my mom? :wink:

Btw you have a PM

I could...to see my Shannon?:flirt: :hmm: I replied to your PM:wink:

Currently Listening: "American Life"/Madonna

Btw does your copy of "The Break-Up" have an alternate ending on it? Saw the dvd in the store today with the advertisement of another ending. Was curious about if it's better then the one they went with in the theatres

BonosBaby12 said:
Btw does your copy of "The Break-Up" have an alternate ending on it? Saw the dvd in the store today with the advertisement of another ending. Was curious about if it's better then the one they went with in the theatres

Yes it does, but I forgot about it when I watched the movie again:reject: and I can't find the DVD at the moment. I'm conjecturing that the alternate would've been the opposite ending than the one they went with. I actually liked the original ending because it wasn't the typical chick flick ending, but that's just me:wink:

Currently Listening: "Peace On Earth"/U2

BonosBaby12 said:

I do too like to think of it as my happy place :drool: Oh and I better not have to be doing any begging young lady :shame:

No ma'am...you'd never have to beg me...:kiss: :lol: I will be hitting the Magnificent Mile with a venegance.:hyper:

Currently Listening: "Losing Grip"/Avril Lavigne

Back
Top Bottom