Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

I know, it's hard to learn in just words too. I apologize to you, Near Clone, for alas I am as dumb as a brick.

I do know, my first and second strings seem to twang alot lately. I'm wondering if it means I should change the strings or if they're possibly out of tune..

Don't apologize and no you are not dumb as a brick! :hug:
You've never done this before so you don't know what kind of sound to look for that's all.

You're strings are probably out of tune.

Maybe I can record the sound of an untuned string and upload it for you.

By the way I wrote that cap that I said I would do for you yesterday. It's complete crap so....yeah....:reject:

Well here it is :reject:

34d7291e.jpg

You’re sitting in a pub with two of your best girlfriends who are having a heated discussion about the latest gossip. Uninterested and bored, you tell them you’re going to the bathroom. As you make your way to the back of the pub you catch the eye of a stranger staring intently at you, giving you a shy smile as you pass by.
Having reached the bathroom door, you change your mind and decide to go outside and get some fresh air instead. Opening the back door, the cool air hits you making you shiver. Wishing you had brought your jacket along with you but not wanting to go back to the table, you ignore the cold and stare up at the night sky letting your mind wander off.
“What are you doing alone out here love?” you hear someone say softly, breaking your chain of thought.
You turn around to see who has joined you outside. Recognizing him, you smile politely, finding yourself unable to look away from his beautiful green eyes as you answer him. Taking a step forward, he closes the gap between the two of you. He continues his intense gaze, the heat from his body washing over you, making your heart beat faster. You avert your eyes, taking in his broad shoulders, muscular chest and well defined arms. He notices you checking him out and gives a soft chuckle. Placing a hand under your chin, he tilts your head up to once again meet his eyes. Leaning in, he places a soft kiss on your lips. As he pulls away, he looks at you to make sure he hasn’t gone too far. A grin spreads across his face as you give him a reassuring smile. He wraps his strong arms around you, pulling you close before leaning in to capture your lips once more, this time more forceful and passionate. You close your eyes and give a soft moan, losing yourself in his kiss. He finally breaks away, leaving you breathless. He whispers in your ear, telling you how he’s been waiting all night for a chance to be alone with you. His goatee tickles your face and you turn away giggling, exposing your neck to him. He trails hot, wet kisses down your neck. Then suddenly he bites down on your collarbone making you gasp out loud. He runs his tongue over the bite to soothe the pain before making his way back to your lips. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him backwards until you’re up against the pub wall. He presses himself against you, making sure every inch of you is covered by him. A thousand sensations run through your body making you feel faint. His hand manages to wander up into your shirt. You feel his calloused fingers graze your soft skin causing you to quiver.
Reluctantly breaking away, he gives you a sly smile and offers to take you back to his hotel room for a little late night snack. Without waiting for an answer he takes your hand and guides you into the night.

Mucca said:

Don't apologize and no you are not dumb as a brick! :hug:
You've never done this before so you don't know what kind of sound to look for that's all.

You're strings are probably out of tune.

Maybe I can record the sound of an untuned string and upload it for you.

By the way I wrote that cap that I said I would do for you yesterday. It's complete crap so....yeah....:reject:

:hug: I was afraid they might be. Maybe I could take it back to the guitar shop and have the guy I bought it from tune it back into shape for me...

That would be cool. More so ifyou could play chords A, D, and E. SO I know what they sound like too. :lol:

And I'm sure your Edgie cap is :combust: worthy, born out of your Edgie love.

:hug: :heart: Thank you Near Clone. So muchly appreciated.

BTW, just as I thought. Very :combust:

I'll sit here and re-read and fantaize until you get back. BTW, have you been to the Edge picture thread of the week? On the second page is a picture of JT Edge, with his shirt pulled up and you can almost see his entire chest. (He's got lovely abs.. *swoons*)

CeeCee said:
:hug: :heart: Thank you Near Clone. So muchly appreciated.

BTW, just as I thought. Very :combust:

I'll sit here and re-read and fantaize until you get back. BTW, have you been to the Edge picture thread of the week? On the second page is a picture of JT Edge, with his shirt pulled up and you can almost see his entire chest. (He's got lovely abs.. *swoons*)

No problem, anything for my Near Clone :hug::heart:

You're too kind :giggle:

Is this the pic where some girl is dealing with some wires or something for him?

Here's the A string:
http://s22.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=25AKL3K17VWKY3SRTW3JALAMKC

D string:
http://s22.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HPZSC05CMXNY35NYM128FE9D0

Low E string:
http://s21.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KXK9K4NXAPNB32Q3C1I433Q1W

Strings that are out of tune, it's really exaggerated. Try to listen to the pulsing that I was telling you about.
http://s21.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V097L6C7XUFM0DV0KSF0JDQWR

CeeCee said:

Yeah I think so. Isn't it a lovely pic: :drool:

Ok, lemme try it.

Yes :drool:
The first time I saw that pic I was like " I want that girls job!!!!"
Wonder if that girl is still around...maybe he needs a replacement :hmm:

Mmm.... Shame we can't get the Boys to model in something like Playgirl..... *dies* ALl that Edge skin would cause me to :combust:

Mmm.. but that is a magazine I would gladly pay 10 or more dollars for. They don't have to get naked. Little speedo type under wear would be fine for me.

I'd have to buy multiple copies of this magazine so that one I can keep and the others I can rip up and post up the pictures on my wall :lol::drool:

Maybe they'll do it if we told them the funds go towards Africa. :wink:

Mucca said:
I'd have to buy multiple copies of this magazine so that one I can keep and the others I can rip up and post up the pictures on my wall :lol::drool:

Maybe they'll do it if we told them the funds go towards Africa. :wink:

Ooohhhh...

Course Adam can be nude. It's not like the world hasn't seen his dangly bits before. But the other Boys can be in little speedos things if they like.

I'd probably have to buy mulitple copies too! Why choose when you cna buy like 5 copies! One to keep the the other four to rip up so you have every avaable pictue of each on your wall!

I wonder if proceeds to Africa would really convince them... :scratch:

CeeCee said:

Ooohhhh...

Course Adam can be nude. It's not like the world hasn't seen his dangly bits before. But the other Boys can be in little speedos things if they like.

I'd probably have to buy mulitple copies too! Why choose when you cna buy like 5 copies! One to keep the the other four to rip up so you have every avaable pictue of each on your wall!

I wonder if proceeds to Africa would really convince them... :scratch:

:lol:
It's too bad they crossed out his dangly bits on the N. American copies of the album.

Well we could tell them that if they made enough issues it would definately make poverty history :shifty:

Russty! *licks*

I started watching the 1st of the outtakes DVDs. Edge and Larry in the back of htat van is so damn adorable. I cna't hear a thing they're saying to each other, but they're so cute!

CeeCee said:
Ooohhh.. Near Clone. Have I told you about the story I've been working on?

No! Leaving me in the dark eh?? :eyebrow:

Well I read a little bit once when you posted some of it.

Night DG!
Sweet (naughty) Dreams :hug::heart:

Mucca said:

:lol:
It's too bad they crossed out his dangly bits on the N. American copies of the album.

Well we could tell them that if they made enough issues it would definately make poverty history :shifty:

There's a picture, I'm sue SG has it and I know Drea does, of the European cover taht doesn't have the dangly bits crossed out. Adam is hung like a stallion. *swoons* Though you'd need a bit of a warm up prior to the main event.... *hopes taht won't get her in trouble*

See what Adam's dangly bits do to me?

I know it would! :drool: They'd have to make reprints! You wouldn't be able to make enough of them!

CeeCee said:
Russty! *licks*

I started watching the 1st of the outtakes DVDs. Edge and Larry in the back of htat van is so damn adorable. I cna't hear a thing they're saying to each other, but they're so cute!

Outakes DVD???? What is this?
Is that the name of it cause then I have some major hunting to do on U2 torrents :drool:

Mucca said:

No! Leaving me in the dark eh?? :eyebrow:

Well I read a little bit once when you posted some of it.

Night DG!
Sweet (naughty) Dreams :hug::heart:

It's got U2 as Egyptologists. Well, Edge is the Egyptologist. Adam is in charge of the workers, Bono does all the little drawings of things in situ and takes pictures. And Larry's the linguist. I'm hoping to post the first chapter soon to the fan fic section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom